• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking for a guild

roninaxx

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi , I'm currently in a guild that has kind of fallen by the wayside, I'm looking to join an active guild that plays tram and fel, also have a crafter that would be willing to put in , I have warrior and an archer both 120 tamer bard above gm pure mage 115 and a necro /mage above gm scrolled to 120.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

I can't say that we have completely "fallen by the wayside"...but our numbers of dwindled some.

The PoV (Protectors of Virtue) are commited to preserving the heritage of Ultima Online. We are a not exactly a Role Play Only guild, but we have been around since 1998, and we hold our roots dear.

We would love to add new members.

I am the Guildmistress, and besides my habit of being a blabber mouth (see my story posted here)...I would like to think that I am fair, honest, and dedicated Guildmaster.

If you would like to meet, you can PM me, or Mr Clean, my 2nd in command...and we can add your name to our stone (the Unity Arch).

Happy hunting adventurer!

Morgana LeFay
Guildmistress
Protectors of Virtue

Dragkiris

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like your looking for a guild that isn't going anywhere, has a large player base, and is into PVP, PVM, and crafting.

Why not try The Syndicate?

Visit our website www.llts.org then go to Empath Abby and meet a few members. Players that are mature & team oriented are always welcome, but with the number of applications we recieve daily, the best thing to do is meet a few members.
He said he wants a guild that plays in FEL too. Not a guild that sends archers to yew gate and try to get the kill shot in on reds who run by.

roninaxx

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like your looking for a guild that isn't going anywhere, has a large player base, and is into PVP, PVM, and crafting.

Why not try The Syndicate?

Visit our website www.llts.org then go to Empath Abby and meet a few members. Players that are mature & team oriented are always welcome, but with the number of applications we recieve daily, the best thing to do is meet a few members.
I've met several of your members and based on them your guild was one of the first I discarded as a possiblity. the syndicate members I've met seem to be rude ,and the last time I helped a group in fel after an hour running battle near delucia rezzing and helping them survive fights with another guild they tried attacking and killing when I went grey from a running fight in the tunnells. no honor or respect, so they got spanked.

Dragkiris

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Great Dragkiris is mostly just a harmless smack talker :)... Much love all the way around (even for some LLTS)

Dragkiris

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please excuse Escobar. Him and his guild seems to take it personally when me and my crew roll him and his. Its kind of sad really.

Alexei

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Felucca Guilds:
HOT, LNR, CoW (CoM), GDZ?(SL), M&C (TB)

LLTS sometimes run around in fel yew but I haven't really seen them do spawns all too much. Just because I haven't seen them doesn't mean they don't do them though....

There are some other smaller guilds that run around in fel but I can't think of them atm.

A

AmanitaMuscaria

HOT is always hiring... like McD's or Dunkin' Donuts. You'll get in - all you need to do is fill out an app.

It's a quasi, fel-based guild. It's primarily a bunch of displaced trammies who PvP in groups of 15+.

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HOT is always hiring... like McD's or Dunkin' Donuts. You'll get in - all you need to do is fill out an app.

It's a quasi, fel-based guild. It's primarily a bunch of displaced trammies who PvP in groups of 15+.
Some people are soo bitter! Just about everytime I see a post on the Stratics boards from you Amanita, you manage to work HOT into it. This is even stranger considering you don't even play on the Atlantic shard anymore do you?
Surely there must be other things to talk about other than HOT. There are tons of topics...why not spice it up a bit and talk about something else.

E

Escobar_TDT

Do you read these posts, or just post?

The Syndicate

Visit our website www.llts.org

If your red try LNR they might be willing to teach you something.
I know what The Syndicate is and quite frankly, not a fan. Especially not anymore after your smart remark.

C

Chaosy

I think it's funny that I consider LNR the complete opposite of what GFY pointed out!

O

OnlyMoi

I agree with Chaosy.

GFY, I have the utmost respect for The Syndicate and their members. You don't play UO anymore, though. You haven't played for at least 2 years that I know of.