• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a guild

T

timbeOFbaja

Started up again 8 months ago. Been soloing and building up my humble fortune and gearing out and training up my characters. I'd like to get involved doing some larger scale PvM. Perfectly happy to PvP as well but mostly for things like champ spawns and not arbitrary warfare or anything.

I'm on nights mostly. I can offer pleasant lighthearted conversation and a willingness to help out guildmates even in the face of certain doom. My primary is a nearly 7X paladin in a suit I had to go to ATL to put together. Have played off and on since 1997 when I was a teenager, but will be sticking around for a while this time.

T

timbeOFbaja

Howdy!

Just a quick question: what's a 7x Paladin do?
Kills stuff. Preferably in such a manner that stuff doesn't kill him first.

Also looks very dapper being a melee class wearing a wizard hat.

L

Lightning

Paladin will usually refer to 4/6 chiv i'd think... but hell - who knows ;P

T

timbeOFbaja

Actually I'm a 4/6 dexxer with maxed HCI, DI, DCI, LMC, and HPI and some extra stuff thrown in like some INT and Regen and whatnot.

L

Lightning

*CHEERS* Lightning was right!!! :)

There are a ton of guilds you can look into. $C$ or SI are the bigger guilds that you see in fel (that are good guilds with good people). Not that the other guilds (PvM COM etc..etc..) don't have good people.... *shrugs*

Anywho - if you are looking for a tram/style guild - I don't know an answer to that one. Check uo.com and look at the guild roster. The larger guilds that arne't pvp oriented might be a good place to start.

*CHEERS AGAIN* I'm the first person to actually answer the questioN!!!!!! :)

I

Ivan - MT

We're a mostly PvM themed guild, but do fel champs as well. We're also one of the largest guilds on Baja. Feel free to check mus out if you like.

C

Crow

There are a ton of guilds you can look into. $C$ or SI are the bigger guilds....

Anywho - if you are looking for a tram/style guild - I don't know an answer to that one.
You already named one, lol

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MT is a great guild. UTB/afk are a great group and part of the TAA and tDw alliance. (but i'm partial to them as thats my affiliation. I would join MT also if not for my reporter status, I can't report on their great events if I'm a member, so I stay guilty by association. :) The others listed here are good as well. It's just a matter of meeting the people of them and getting time to talk. UTB/AFK goes to Doom every Sunday at 11am shard time. Visit the MT website in Ivan's sig. They are REALLY active. The rest you'll run into around the shard.

Oriana