• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a guild (returning player)

foos

Adventurer
Hi I'm a returning player and I'm looking around for guilds to find people to play with. The shard doesn't seem to be very populated, however I haven't played much in 10 years so wacking White Wryms probably isn't as cool as it used to be. Lemme know if anyone knows about any decent guilds. I will state I'm not 18 anymore so PVP is not as interesting to me as it was back in the day. Not to say I wouldn't do it, I have a mage that is around 115 in all the major mage skills but again I am more interested in farming, engaging in the treasure hunting aspect of the game and if there is anything new with crafting I am very interested in that.

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back,Lake Sup is a great place ,has nightly community hunts where you can also meet people.Shout out in general chat,ppl are good about helping out there.Wolfpack guild is biggest guild with lots of good ppl in it.