• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a guild on Drach

G

gardogorila

Hey all =)

I quit UO over a year ago and came back around the end of the Spring Cleaning Event. (I'm glad I did, cause I got rid of all my junk in my towers!!!!) I've not found any of my former guildies/friends around the shard. Basically I'm looking for a PvM guild that does Peerless hunts, Doom and an occassional champ spawn. I've got all sorts of character types to fill just about any role. I am American and don't speak German, though that was never an issue in the past.

I know there a guilds running around Drach, but you guys always seem to disapear before I can muster up a conversation with you. I'm not opposed to PvP, but I'm just not that familiar with all the tactics and strategies.

Let me know if any of you'd be interested in having me around =)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

Our guild is not big enough for Peerless hunts, Doom and Champ spawns and we have very strange hours to play all together.

But what we do is join often other big guild in events like the one we have today. You don't realy need to be in a guild to have alot of fun with a few people. When time permits i try to join as much i can.

Of course when the live events keep going we will need all the strong arms to pull together to defeat the forces of evil.

I know there nice bigger guilds on the shards that gladly will take you under there wings :)