• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a GD on europa

E

Emma Royds

what are the prices for these and if anyone has a nice one i will buy

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have this:

It blessed itself during the taming process, and it's stamina is stuck at 118 instead of 125. Skills are maxed out. Price I'm looking for is 5m...

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Poor thing, blessed itself! I wonder if it casts bless on itself again, if it reverses it? Or if you can cast bless on it for the same effect?

Nice dragon :)

E

Emma Royds

That pet cal looks useful but it seems uocraft either changed its ulr or the site isnt there any more, is there a direct site i can go to for this?

P

PzB74

Can you specify;
Do you want a trained high GD (expensive)
Or an untrained one (much cheaper)

Also; please include if you got any minimum specs and a max price you want to pay.

I got a freshly tamed one on Europe, not trained and stats are average.
You can have this one for an agreeable sum :)

E

Emma Royds

Can you specify;
Do you want a trained high GD (expensive)
Or an untrained one (much cheaper)

Also; please include if you got any minimum specs and a max price you want to pay.

I got a freshly tamed one on Europe, not trained and stats are average.
You can have this one for an agreeable sum :)
preferably trained but not essential. 4* + stats would be nice