• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Looking for a Gardener on Atlantic

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I'm not very graceful at my attempts at growing/cross pollination etc. I tend to make mistakes or just completely forget my plants exist.

Due to this, I'm looking for a gardener on Atlantic that can help supply me with the green plants [not bright green] i'd like to use for deco at my shop & library for St Pattys Day [and because it matches the shop colors]

I made a post over on the East Coast trade on the exact plants i'm looking for but thought I'd also ask here if anyone can point me to a vendor or two that may have what I need.

I've gone to The vendor at Robb's Rune Library, Sinfuls, & Squishes as well as a few other random ones. Anyone have any other good plant shops they know of?

G

gandolf8

I am a Gardener On Atlantic ICQ me at 494371121 I do a lot of plants for stain . So I should be able to help you.