• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking for a friend

R

Red Soldier

omni have you seen a ghost(the original one from ae) around lately? or drawn?
if u have or know how i can get ahold of them would ya please let me know

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont play anymore brotha. I know that drawn started again, and was posting here about a month or so ago. But I dont know what hes up too these days. Only ghost I know of anymore is the chick ghost, but I have to log into aim to get ahold of her, and I am to lazy to do that.

S

Shiloh

Actually I dont think A Ghost plays anymore.. and I believe that is Drawns acct but not Drawn.. again... for like the 50th time.. :p

Drawn is the shiz :thumbsup:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was Drawn when he first reappeared on Legends a few months ago, don't know if it's changed since then :blushing:

G

Green Meanie

Drawn is around and in nix ill let him know your looking for him next time i see him in vent