• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Looking for a free vendor spot inside Luna...

Daelomin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone have a free spare vendor spot inside Luna - please contact me.

PM or ICQ #13735240

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nivarus shop in Luna rents them for 50k a week.

LordAngelus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It's easy to get free vendor spots, no need to pay for it :) SlugMaster is a great guy and does that for free for example

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i cannot even imagine people charge for luna vendor spots....LOL....i think they would be just glad to fill spaces in half empty shops??????

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps they are empty because they are free. People tend to be more active with something they pay for.

I for one will never rent out free spots in Luna ever again. I think Nivarus is right. Having people pay for their vendors spots force them to be more active in stocking it.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When i owned a luna shop the rent was free, but on condition they kept the vendor well stocked. If they didnt i simply revoked their contracts, nothing worse than seeing empty vendors.