• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking for a bane dragon on atl shard can anyone help?

garbage pail kid

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for a near perfect bane dragon on atl shard will pay 50 mill

I am looking for a bane dragon with close to max resist and stats willing to pay 50 mill

stats i need or very close to it are

650 hp

70 phys

50 fire

45 cold

60 poison

40 energy

please pm me with what you have

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck with that. I would venture to say that if I tamed a bane like that, I would ask WELL in excess of 50 million for it.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would ask easily that much. Think about it...you are literally asking for perfection, something that is akin, in rarity from a spawning perspective, to a blaze cu. In the 1000 plus banes I've tamed, I have never had one with stellar resists AND high hp's/intel. Do they occur? Sure, they'll spawn like anything else but you are talking uber rare.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for a near perfect bane dragon on atl shard will pay 50 mill

Good Luck.

I have spent countless time there and the most I could get was Bane Dragons with a rating of 3.8 . I could not even get a 4.0 to spawn and you are looking for one close to 5?

Besides, even if I had one given all the time spent to get it to spawn I would not sell it for any amount of gold.

Good luck..........

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL seriously you are loking FOR Perfection not close to it but perfection?

You have almost absolutly NO chance of finding a Bane like that.

The pet power calcualtors are a jioke just look at what you are asking for;

A Pet with 95% in all those catagories are
HP 585
Phy 63
Fire 45
Cold 40.5
Pois 54
Ener 36

Thats 95% in al the catagories you want.

Be more realistic an shoot for that at first in all the hunderds I have tamed I dont even have one that hits my 95%.

Soo is I did find one and another to have one to sell 100 Mil MIGHT make me consider selling it MIGHT.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tamed a 3.9 on Europa, but it took 2 days, and about 300 Bane Dragons to find... so yes I have to say you're being very unrealistic, especially as it's going to be a limited time spawn ultimately.

To be honest though, the Pet Calc is rather biased, in that it puts almost it's entire weight for scoring into the Resists, followed by the Hit Points, but I've always found any pet over about 3.2 is competent enough. Yes it's nice to have stronger pets, I love my 3.9 bane and may look for better before they disappear, but in my experience you're not really getting as much improved utility per point out of pets as you would from upgrading your gear... because HPs and Resists just leave them tanking that slight bit better, rather than killing much more quickly.

J

[JD]

when it comes to pets some things are more important than others...

for example fire and phys are > other resists.. most monsters and player weaps do phys dmg, and fire dmg is a favorite for many mage spells and high end monsters/dragons. course, you want other resists high as well, but if i had to lose some resist pts somewhere it would not be from either of those.

that said, you can find a dragon you really like, though i doubt you will find a perfect one. i have one i really like, just bonded it. it takes a hit in one or two resists and the stats could be higher, but it has high hp and high overall resists. dont think i would sell it though, it took me 3+ weeks to farm it up...

you could always farm the snot out of them on a dead shard, and then transfer it to atl.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kit, I have an extra or two on Atlantic if you want one. They're not uber, but they're not bad at all either. Send me a pm and I'll meet up with you.

J

[JD]

theyre still around, i figured the event would be up but i checked the other night and nope, still up. are the idiot griefers still plaguing the bane spawn?

U

uralin

anyone know if 110/110 will hold a bane if so anyone help me maybe get one any one will work. i am on atl just moved there from napa and it is great. my tamer's name is slipper 99% of the time i run around with my dragon starscream got lucky and found a 4.4 took only FOREVER!!!!!!! anyways thanks for the help if you see me on i will go tame what i can for anyone if they need it.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone know if 110/110 will hold a bane if so anyone help me maybe get one any one will work. i am on atl just moved there from napa and it is great. my tamer's name is slipper 99% of the time i run around with my dragon starscream got lucky and found a 4.4 took only FOREVER!!!!!!! anyways thanks for the help if you see me on i will go tame what i can for anyone if they need it.
You could take and stable one with that skill level, but if you plan to hunt with it etc you'll need a bit more skill. If you try this calculator it'll help you work out the best skill levels. You could try 115 taming/110 lore or 112/112 for controlling a bane.

Wenchy

J

[JD]

you need 115/110 for 99% control

at 110/110 you will fail sometimes. that includes commands you give it, and even it accepting you as its master. you cannot tame at 110. 115 is min

best to do it with a 120, dragon slayer, using ebolt, lightning, and finally something small like harm to redline it

V

vciufo

Hey gang. I have Banes ranging from 4-4.2 in ratings. Please come see me in Luna stables. I sell greater dragons and Banes. You will see me as Lord Achilles or The Pet Store. Nice name for a tamer eh?

Luedeus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have this one on Atlantic for sell hes untrained right now....Any ideas on what I should ask for?
646 hps
117 stamina
150 mana
542 str
117 dex
150 int
64 Phy
47 fire
43 cold
51 poison
36 energy

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's not worth a whole lot imho. High hp's, str and intel, but his resists are ho-hum, especially physical, which is the most important one to me.

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
theyre still around, i figured the event would be up but i checked the other night and nope, still up. are the idiot griefers still plaguing the bane spawn?
I was wondering the same thing myself, JD.

One of these days I'll actually cross paths with one of you with a bane! LOL! I've been on at weird hours lately. :)