• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for 2010 Easter Baskets

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy folks!

I think I am on my way back after a 6 year break. I would like to finish up this E basket collection. Missing the following hues:

Reply or PM please. Thank you for reading!

Last edited:

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hey there old friend. I have a hue 93 that your welcome to, just give me a shout! I’ll be sending from LS probably tomorrow so I can bring it to ya wherever you want. Hope all is well!

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey there old friend. I have a hue 93 that your welcome to, just give me a shout! I’ll be sending from LS probably tomorrow so I can bring it to ya wherever you want. Hope all is well!
Im not trading it for the Catnip :)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Gareth had a pic of the missing Cat Nip at the old Stratics site:

I've not found the middle one to get a hue for the wiki.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not have the Cat Nip Hue that is missing in your link though. Sorry.
Great, the cat nip you have is my wishing one.
I know you don't sell it, please don't lose like a banned collector.

The cat related rares from Mesanna World Tour is so cute indeed.
I'm a holder of unique rare "Cat Bed" :)

Last edited:

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wont ever sell! The world tour was spectacular! I wish she would have continued. It was second only to the Magencia invasion. I dont know why she stopped after Catskills. I seem to remember it was too much trouble or something.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just finished my collection of Easter carrots for Catskills season 8! Would be nice to have these baskets done too :) Carrots.PNG