• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for 2 magic moments wedding rings without names

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello all,

I am looking for two wedding rings from the era when counselors would perform weddings for players (otherwise known as "Magic Moments"). During that time, the bride and groom would each receive a customized wedding ring from the counselor. Most of the time the names of the rings contained the names of the characters getting married, but that was not also the case. I am looking for two rings without any player names in the item name and will pay well for them. For example, I used to own a ring that was titled "A golden weddingband inlaid with expensive gemstones" that came from the Magic Moments era. I am looking for two rings like that.

I am not interested in any EM items.

I can be reached here, via PM, or at:
ICQ 74503058
Discord Dryzzid#5091

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have collected quite a few of these types of rings over the years. What do you consider paying well?

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no plans of selling this currently but figured i would post it anyways

Magic Moments Ring.jpg

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi Panoramix, thank you for your reply. That ring is just a tad too plain for what I'm looking for; hoping to find something with a little more description.

Still looking for 2 rings. Offering 500m for the right set, I have not put out any offers yet as I have one or two people I'm waiting on to get back to me with some screenshots before I make any offers.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A longer example kind of... but I think you are looking for something more ornate though. This one is not for sell, but maybe kind of what you were looking for if anyone has longer named ones. Definitely hit up Longtooths, this is probably the only one I have:

My Bestest.jpg