• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking 4 guild

Jonar

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey everyone! I'm a relatively new player to the official shards, but played uo earlier, and looking for an active Pvm guild that does pvm regularly (champs, etc.) for fun, guild chat and playing pvm content together. If you recruit, please be kind to leave your contacts or feel free to contact me via icq 450 886 539:)

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sure RAA is always looking for people. My own guild ( SRC ) is quite active ... well, we are only two people at the moment, so how active can that be even though we are on every day! But I am sure you want more action going on and therefore need a bigger guild. Have a look around New Haven or Luna bank, and I am sure you will find what you are looking for.