• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

lookin' for some oldtimers help

Samhain

Adventurer
WOW!! So many memories first playing UO. I also was an original pre-Aos player with AOL dial-up. I died MANY times at the Ogre Lords when someone called the land line! I remember so many of the names listed here and even helped craft wedding items for some of the people. I specifically remember Trammie n Nak (nakasha Saran) and have an item made by that name. I had the VAMP guild (later on in my UO time on Legends) and had a big library/mall on Arctic Isle. I also ran player events there on my crafter, who had his own guild (POET) where we had story telling and poetry contests. I had so much fun on Legends, I am kind of bummed not one person on here mentioned ANY of my toons. But all is well, I quit and sold my account and was given an account by a friend that also quit. That went inactive for over a decade and I have been back a few years now. I also had Broadsword find an old account I apparently started after selling my main account off. I renamed all my main toons and they remained. I will not even bother listing my toon names as they apparently weren't memorable enough to make anyone's list, so I will just leave it at that. Nice seeing some of the names and having the memories though.

WOW!! So many memories first playing UO. I also was an original pre-Aos player with AOL dial-up. I died MANY times at the Ogre Lords when someone called the land line! I remember so many of the names listed here and even helped craft wedding items for some of the people. I specifically remember Trammie n Nak (nakasha Saran) and have an item made by that name. I had the VAMP guild (later on in my UO time on Legends) and had a big library/mall on Arctic Isle. I also ran player events there on my crafter, who had his own guild (POET) where we had story telling and poetry contests. I had so much fun on Legends, I am kind of bummed not one person on here mentioned ANY of my toons. But all is well, I quit and sold my account and was given an account by a friend that also quit. That went inactive for over a decade and I have been back a few years now. I also had Broadsword find an old account I apparently started after selling my main account off. I renamed all my main toons and they remained. I will not even bother listing my toon names as they apparently weren't memorable enough to make anyone's list, so I will just leave it at that. Nice seeing some of the names and having the memories though.
Ok, ill bite, what were your toon names. You have to remember this game has been around 20+ years and some of have been around since it began and since legends launched. I remember you had to log in through AOL soooooo long ago. Ive met hundreds of people and cant remember everyone....

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bringing this thread back from the dead, heard Silent Death and some other old school faction players are playing again! Havent seen em but Keeper of Souls said they were back!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you really playing again? I tried to play again a few years ago, but PvP is fully automated now with 0 skill. It's just bad and the dev team doesn't do anything about it.
I dont pvp anymore. Just play the game a few hours a week to escape reality for a bit honestly. Havent even tried to pvp.