• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

look koc and tna turned siege into trammy land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea see the thing is trying to make people play the way you want is what a trammy does they cry like a kid till they get their way no matter what it is ,for you guys its the I HATE THE TAMERS THE DISMOUNT THE STEALTH AND WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU THINK IS UNFAIR TO YOU .

what i think is unfair is that i have a bunch of immature jackoffs trying to tell me and my alliance how we should play the game that we pay for every [censored] month becouse you see thats what trammies do thats why trammel was invented becouse of the [censored] cry babies that cant handle getting killed . but ill do each of you this one [censored] favor and never another will you see from me i will play a shown template as i have done in the past i will solo your little five year old trammy [censored] monster slaying asses ohh by the way go do a [censored] spawn and stop holding each others kocs its getting old ...

we play freely we play the templates we like not the ones you want us to play or try to make us play by swarming us with thirty [censored] people,and never forget siege is freedom we came here becouse the trammies said we could no longer loot them we couldnt even kill them where we wanted and these were rules forced on us not chosen we had no vote they forced it upon us all as all of you are trying to do to us now trying to force us to play templates that you would prefer us to play but not the ones we prefer to play just like the trammies took the reds rights away and made us second class citizens on the little prodo shards

so this is from JSV TO ALL OF THE HATERS OUT THERE

[censored] YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

majorwoo

omg, learn to use punctuation! white space! agggh! I refuse to read a single block of text that large for any reason!

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Yea see the thing is trying to make people play the way you want is what a trammy does they cry like a kid till they get their way no matter what it is ,for you guys its the I HATE THE TAMERS THE DISMOUNT THE STEALTH AND WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU THINK IS UNFAIR TO YOU .

what i think is unfair is that i have a bunch of immature jackoffs trying to tell me and my alliance how we should play the game that we pay for every [censored] month becouse you see thats what trammies do thats why trammel was invented becouse of the [censored] cry babies that cant handle getting killed . but ill do each of you this one [censored] favor and never another will you see from me i will play a shown template as i have done in the past i will solo your little five year old trammy [censored] monster slaying asses ohh by the way go do a [censored] spawn and stop holding each others kocs its getting old ...

we play freely we play the templates we like not the ones you want us to play or try to make us play by swarming us with thirty [censored] people,and never forget siege is freedom we came here becouse the trammies said we could no longer loot them we couldnt even kill them where we wanted and these were rules forced on us not chosen we had no vote they forced it upon us all as all of you are trying to do to us now trying to force us to play templates that you would prefer us to play but not the ones we prefer to play just like the trammies took the reds rights away and made us second class citizens on the little prodo shards

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya know you coulda saved yourself alot of typing by just saying"Waaaaahhhh , my guild has been getting owned for the last week and its upsetting me IRLs"

So ya, why dont you " just adapt " and stop coming on here and crying ROFL

I

imported_mo'gluk

its okay I am tired of hearing the whining about JSV and there tamers.... time to give them something to really complain about....

Muhahahahahaha!!!

I

imported_Goron

Well folks, looks like our intended course of action is well under way. Verum is getting angry and frustrated, I can only imagine other JSV are.

Verum, what you dont understand is that there is a population of players.
Within that population, there is a subset (jsv) that has been making another subset quit siege/uo.
This third subset (us) doesnt want to see people quit.
When we tried to tell jsv that they were making people quit, jsv laughed about it.
So now, it is our goal to grief jsv beyond belief to hopefully get them to change or worst case get them to quit.
In my mind, I would rather see no jsv, but more overall members of the population, than just jsv because everyone else quit.

zomg we are trannies! I mean trammies! but... I don't understand how. We are not the ones posting whining threads... we are the ones griefing other players... wow... looks like jsv is the trammies. Thats why UOR introduced tram, cuz a set of carebears couldn;t handle getting griefed and whined... sounds familiar, jsv is getting griefed and is whining... lol

I

imported_mo'gluk

Goron that is an unacceptable,lat sound like the OTF crowd of yesteryear dems iz gone tuu... agh meeb is gonna make lat gone

lat is a sad pk ..... meeb iz gonna show lat what griefing iz really about

meeb is so sick of trying to be nice to oomies...

I

imported_Mr. Sly

I was soo bored last night i mean i like killing JSV and all but it deff cut down on the number of people that could be annoyed by me. It was nice being able to talk to some of the TNA and hang out some since ive never talked to most of them in game. Hopefully this JSV stuff is over soon so we can get back to attacking each other lol. Anywho.... cant wait to see the boards later

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

immature jackoffs

[/ QUOTE ]
<blockquote><hr>

stop holding each others kocs its getting old ...

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm what happened to showing respect at all times? You gonna take that from your boy?!

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Good morning sir wolf!
I want you to know there is no Trammel on Siege Perilous, nor are there really
any real Trammies, they are on other shards. But, there are rabbits and wolves
on this shard. They are both subject to the same rules of survival!

First, I like to say, I approve of you playing any template set of skills and tactics
you want! You have that right! You have access to all the territory of the
lands and dungeons as you hunting field!

Second, the only players complaining about your methods of play, sir wolf, are
the other wolves in the wolf pack! I guess it is just that behavior of who is the
alpha male or female. Remember it is not enough to growl! You must take a bite
out of the other wolves to determine you place in the order among the wolves.
You do claim to be a wolf, yes?

Third, no one is required to cooperate with your view of Siege Perilous. The rabbits
will certainly not seek you out. Rabbits will certainly not criticial your play in the
game. Rabbits have different strategies... mostly one of avoidance. So, if you
plan to hunt us in the dungeons, we will make you work for the kill. Or, at the
very least make it not worth your time.

If I happen to see you wandering into my area of farming I hope you know that
I be very unhappy that I accidently killed you!

signed... the rabid rabbit.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

What!!! You go pwned repeatedly by trammies? How is that possible?

I

imported_Luka Melehan

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting.

Your mad about people who tell others how to play, then you do the same thing. I wonder if you -do- speak for JVS. If so, I am sorry to hear that you all are so mad. Personally, I love you guys. Recent guild fluxuations have made farming virtually safe nowadays, if you can imagine that. Its nice to have some adversary out there. I had a blast on sigil day, even when you were repeatedly knocking me off the overpass in Brit.

Take a breath, man.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can only speak for myself in JSV, and i would like to say that im not unhappy and i don't really see any of our other members being unhappy. If they are, i certainly don't hear it in vent. Just like Verum has done, i also decided to stone my taming (farming) template and dust off thee ol' warrior clothes. And i can tell ya honestly I had fun runnin' around killing everyone i seen (you know who you are TNA and KOC). But that quickly got old and i got bored, so back to farming i went. Also i felt like i was making others feel upset cause they couldn't "kill/pwn" me. So i run with my dog and my flute playin tunes where ever i go hehe. Enjoy.

C

Calibretto

I'm not a member of JSV. But I am in the alliance. But I will speak for myself and say I'm not pissed off at all. You win some you lose some. I don't mind getting pked or looted if I did I would play on a prodo shard.

What I think gets to Verum is not getting killed or pked. It's all the [censored] talk laid on JSV for doing things that VmP and Waka did for years. How many NEW guild memebers do you think VmP or B*G drove off Siege? That's what hurts the population. Tamer gank all you want. Dismount me all you want. Loot my Fey leggings and sammy helms I have many more. It just makes me learn how to be a better pvper.

I

imported_mo'gluk

meeb have to say that Klomper and meeb will be duin da same tings dat WAKA agh VmP did we will see who whines most....won't be me

G

RTLPFC

This has to big the worlds BIGGEST HYPOCRITE I have ever seen

K

Kat SP

Personally, I enjoy fighting you guys. I think it's funny that you guys are PvPing with pets! I just think Mo is being a dingleberry, but... I guess an Orc would probably have a few of those, eh? hehehe

Anyway.. The faction fights we had Christmas Day were awesome! We simply have to use different tactics to fight you guys, because we can't go toe to toe with that many pets. No hatin' here!

I think the bottom line for most is that they'd rather get back to some standard PvP instead of having to PvM when that isn't what they are here for. We can go to the dungeons for that.

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

Personally, I enjoy fighting you guys. I think it's funny that you guys are PvPing with pets! I just think Mo is being a dingleberry, but... I guess an Orc would probably have a few of those, eh? hehehe

Anyway.. The faction fights we had Christmas Day were awesome! We simply have to use different tactics to fight you guys, because we can't go toe to toe with that many pets. No hatin' here!

I think the bottom line for most is that they'd rather get back to some standard PvP instead of having to PvM when that isn't what they are here for. We can go to the dungeons for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't use pets to pvp. My tamer stays in Gilfane where he belongs. I've never once got pked and brought my pets out. His name is Quest, he has a bad ass
Beetle that runs thru people too. Just no fun for me. That being said i don't judge anyone on thier template if that's what they wanna play let em play it.

Christmas day fights were awsome!!! Had a great time with you guys. What made that day ****ty was when razi joined tb to attack all of us in the base.
This was just chicken [censored] tactic and I lost all respect for that guy. When Puffy wanted to kill us did he join Tb and grief us? No he's a man and went Shadowlords.

the fights that night too at Minax base. AWSOME!!!!!!!!! We even lost and I had a great time. Two hours fly by in game and I didn't even notice. Really reminded me of when fations first came out HUGE fights!!

Mo is just standing up for what he thinks is right. Who's actully right is a matter of opinion. I for one could care less. I just wanna pvp.

A

AntiOTF

Verum, I feel you bro. You were not around back when this brutal one shot killa named Darkness was around, but let me tell you, they cried about him too. They cried that he had no skills and only depended on a one shot kill blah blah blah. Mind you, this was ages before the Bushido skill was introduced. They cried about his titans Hammer, so he switched the the AOH, then they cried about that. It was never satisfying enough for these tramelites.

I personally thought he was a pretty good fighter myself. My point is, these sissies will always cry until they can defeat you, no matter what. Yeah I remember Darkness would throw up his hands and scream "homerun" whenever he knocked someone out with one shot.

I even saw a few of them (Akasha, etc.) swear to never play the game again because of it. So this is nothing new my friend, it's just history repeating itself. Soe things will never change. But hey, if they wanna quit becuz of the dying to your tactics, fug em, good riddance. *shakes head*

I

imported_Mr. Sly

I remember him from when i use to sit in bank and steal...whatever happend to Darkness

T

TeleV

Verum.....your guild and alliance can continue to use your stealth dismounters and tamers.

There is no way we can make you change your templates and play style. Continue to play your style and the Shard will continue to play theirs. Hmmm.....theres only 3 guild on this shard pretty much......JSV/allaince, KOC, and TNT. Yes, you had all the numbers to zerg the shard, but as you can see, this is coming to an end.

Siege will not fight your guild/alliance with your gimp tactics. Siege will team up to dish out the same gimp tactics you all use. If this means teaming up with KOC and reducing are numbers to fight, I guess we do what it takes.

And if you dont think your guild trash talks, well....I can send you a copy of Scorns icq messages to me. His posts on boards and icq messages makes all of you JSV/alliance a hipocript.

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

What made that day ****ty was when razi joined tb to attack all of us in the base.
This was just chicken [censored] tactic and I lost all respect for that guy. When Puffy wanted to kill us did he join Tb and grief us? No he's a man and went Shadowlords.

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally I'd agree with ya. That is a crappy tactic, but I seem to remember King Ed in Minax just a couple weeks ago and you all didn't seem to have a problem with someone on your own team using that same tactic against us.

I

imported_Goron

Calibretto, I dont think many people have problems with you, or even verum (now that he is not hidden 99% of time)... The problems arise from groups like Dyno, Amanda Shade, Beowulf, Beorn, etc.
Those people do not actively pvp so much as insta stealth gank. Thats fine and all for pking... I'd be disappointed in a pk that I had a chance to pvp with. A pk strike should be quick and deadly.

But on the pvp field, those guys are frustrating and annoying... Its not pvp... because you cant fight them until they show, and when they do show its to try an insta kill, if they fail, they just dissappear again.

Sure, other guild (my alliance included) use stealth dismounters, but they are simply a support role to our groups, not the main component.

People like you, calibretto, get stuck in the cross fire. Our goal is to hurt those other people, but when people like you are thre only ones targetable, we have to hit you in hopes that your pain will deliver a message to your less visible alliance members. (I dont mean 'you people' negatively).

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Well Folks Im done talking about Verumn and his merry band!
I dont really care what he does anymore, Im game to just kill him and his tammers over and over and over and over and over, untill they never leave there house,

Siege, I ask you, please, just screw this guy, he isnt worth waisting anymore of our typing time, It will be wonderful to still see all the death and carnage of JsV and there merry band on the boards still, I know i cant force anyone to stop posting about this guy, but he really isnt worth it, I dont think he will ever care or learn, I always hold out hope, but by this post, its a safe asumption that I dont think your dealing with a normal human being, this kid must got his butt kicked in the UO high school way to much, Lets just kill em every chance we see, and start running stealth tammers also! WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

SP sounds like fun now!

Yellow Cupcakes 4 U jsv

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Siege will not fight your guild/alliance with your gimp tactics. Siege will team up to dish out the same gimp tactics you all use. If this means teaming up with KOC and reducing are numbers to fight, I guess we do what it takes.

[/ QUOTE ]
qft
I dusted off my stealth tame as did several other alliance members.
Now many of us are running detect and disco too. I figure we will keep this up until jsv 'adapts' and moves away from such a heavy tamer reliance.

C

Calibretto

Are you not the king of gimp tactics? Do you not get killed on Mono then go grab your stealth tamer? Then when he dies you get your blue necro mage and put him in Tb to be a gimp some more? Is not mono and your tamer both hide/stealth? Grow a pair. Drop your hide/Stealth. Get your mage in a enemy faction. Then you can come here and act all holy.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hypocrite

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

What made that day ****ty was when razi joined tb to attack all of us in the base.

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally I'd agree with ya. That is a crappy tactic, but I seem to remember King Ed in Minax just a couple weeks ago and you all didn't seem to have a problem with someone on your own team using that same tactic against us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry i was not around for this. Nor did I know of it. What I was told is Loki was in tb and griefing them so they put Edward in Minax.

T

TeleV

<blockquote><hr>

Is not mono and your tamer both hide/stealth

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me when I use my tamer last? Do you even know my tamer?.....because I haven't used my tamer in weeks.

Now dont be stupid posting things you dont know.

I use Monolith which is the same template or was the same as Verum. Hmmm, had to adapt because of your stealth dismounting and "all kill" tactics.

I only joined TB on my mage Razi so I could penetrate the TB base without the traps affecting me. I'm sorry your guild lack the skill to fight or kill me. I'm sorry that me joining TB killed is the reason got you owned at the TB base. I'm sorry you have No idea what PVP skill is.

I still like Mo's statement......You all play stealthers and tamers because you lack the skills to fight.

K

Kat SP

Well.. regardless of why he joined Minax, the fact remains that he came into our base with a pet, during a sigil sit... killed off our reds, blocked the line of sight with stone walls so that our mages couldn't field the bridge and wreaked havoc on our defense tactics. It was a ****ty move and as far as I'm concerned, at least in this case, turnabout is fair play.

You will typically get a straight up, fair play game from us, but when crappy tactics like that are used against us, you can expect the same in return. I realize you cannot control what others do, but when I have a problem with something a guild or alliance mate does, I speak to them or their guild leader about it.

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no what i shouldve posted was lets all hold hands and sing kumbaya around the campfire , lets all play nice remember no looting no pets no stealth no spells over circle four this is what you sorry excuses for siege population wouldve rather had me say right ?

how about lets just all go back to [censored] trammy land where we have insurance and it doesnt mater thats what you lames want isnt it cant handle getting killed and looted bunch of sorry excuses for siege population . and please do stop talking about me and no i dont care what any of you think nor will i ever care its a game to me .

so for those of you who think im crying that is funny i was stating facts these people want us to play by their trammy rules and we arent going to no matter how many of you ya bring we will still play what we WANT . soo go sit and spin go back to trammy and insure all your stuff so you feal safe . you all make me a kind of sick i cant describe. and as for respect i gave respect was never given any so once again .

[censored] YOU !!!!!!!!!

C

Calibretto

A great pvper cannot deal with faction traps? Yeah you had the same template as Verum but he's not the one here crying. You are. And here you still trash talk hide stealth yet the majority of your accounts have hide/stealth. And your calling me stupid.

Your a funny little man.

maybe this will help?

Status
Not open for further replies.