• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Longtime Siege thief looking for info on Zyronic Claw

Z

Zippididooda

Hi, knowing that this is prize info for anyone into stealing artifacts(like me), I wouldnt think anyone would want to post on here about the claws current spawn placement. Since the D&D game went into the room where the claw had spawned, im wondering if it has been moved, or if its still in there and maybe I missed it. I have not seen any sign of it since this has happened. If anyone would be so inclined, shoot me a PM or icq at 32691770, and I could give a little nest egg to get started on siege, or the other shard I play a little...atlantic for info pertaining to the whereabouts of the claw.

ONETWOTHREE

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can confirm that the Zyronic Claw hasnt changed location, now spawns under the table, use ctrl-shift to make names appear, if you see more then 4 grey names, Claw will be one of them, Hope this Helps

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can also confirm that it still spawns in that room. I also have an additional question. I happened to be lucky enough to steal one a few days ago, and I would love to know a ballpark time of the respawn. I'm pretty sure its 30 days, but will it be 30 days from the time I stole it, 30 days from the time it spawned, or 30 days + some random time?
Thanks

Z

Zippididooda

thanks for the info!
id say the respawn time is between 28-32 days