• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Long list of items ^^

S

StarlaUO

Hello, I have been away for awhile. Can someone kindly provide a price check on the following remaining items I have? (This is not an auction or sale thread), I will make another post if I decide to sell in near future.

I played on Oceania and was an active collector long ago. These were the items that I decided to keep after half of the items I collected were sold like 2 years ago.

Thank You for the kind help and patience ^^

SERVERBIRTHS

1. Barber scissors
2. 2 piece marble table
3. Moulding board
4. 2 storey statue (1 pair, talking)
5. Magical door
6. Kettle
7. Dirty pan
8. Dirty pot
9. Wood curls
10. Thin Hay
11. Green Lights
12. Wig
13. Blood tiles
14. Open Book
15. Connected bottles of liquor
16. Connected bottles of Ale
17. Silver ware x 2
18. Playing cards (sets of 2 hands and deck_
19. Music Stand
20. Ceramic Mug
21. Skull Mug
22. Bloody Bandage

OLD REWARDS

1. Pheonix Armor set (w norse helm)
2. Hair dye (green square bottle)
3. Beard Dye (green square bottle)
4. Hair regrowth lotion
5. Singing Ball
6. Ranger Ingot - Not exactly a reward
7. A faction robe, a faction straw hat and a faction sandals

EM ITEMS

1. Royal Artisan (full apron)
2. Necromancy Shroud
3. Oak leaf cloak
4. Arcane Tome
5. Gladiator Boots
6. Survival Boots
7. Haunted Chest
8. Heartwood Ceremonial Staff
9. Semi-Finalist in the Oceania PvP Tourney (kilt)
10. Yamadon Chest (Paragon Chest)
11. Acid-Proof Robe
12. I Died Multiple Times at Halloween on Baja And All I got Was This Lousy Shirt! Blaze Color
13. A shadow Key fragment
14. Arirang Lottery runner-up Robe (no mods, white robe)
15. Merry Christmas! - From Santa - Sash
16. Royal Britannian Architect Sash
17. Beautiful painted plate showing........ A wise dragon
18 A magical lockbox

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant help with prices, but you have a ton of great items there. Are you planning on selling them? If so once you get prices I would like to buy quite a few of them.

Tom

T

Trevelyan

Im not particularly good with prices, but heres a few I have an idea of:

Kettle - Sold one for 34 mil at the rares fest. Likely worth more, as it sold almost straight away.

Thin Hay - Ive seen these sell for around 8 - 12 mil

Open Book - Someone is/was asking 40 per at the festival

Skull Mug - There was a bug allowing these to be made. Not sure how hard this will be to sell, or how the value is affected.

Pheonix Armor set (w norse helm) - Not sure on the price. Pieces seem to vary wildly in value depending on who needs one to complete their set. Not seen a set for sale for ages.

Hair dye (green square bottle) - Quite a few of these at the festival. Between 4 - 8 mil I reckon.

Beard Dye (green square bottle) - Less of these at the festival. Between 8 - 12 mil maybe?

Hair regrowth lotion - Very popular recently, as it allows non humans to have a beard. Depending on who pushes the price up, could go as low as 80, as high as 120 mil. Theres a couple of people here (myself included) who want one at the moment.

Singing Ball - Around 70 - 100 mil. Two sold for 80 recently, others may have sold for more.

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Phoenix suit - 300-350m
Necromancer shroud - 50m
Oak leaf cloak - 85m
Acid-Proof robe - 75m
Singing ball - 75-90m
A faction robe - 5-10m
Magical lockbox - 15-30m

S

StarlaUO

The haunted chest is Turquoise in colour.

Also I have added a few more items for price check.

Thank You for all the replies so far.

D

DVI

oh and if you do decided to sell anything I'd be interested in this item and any blackrock related items you have.

10. Yamadon Chest (Paragon Chest)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I *think* haunted chests go for 200-300m. They're a very desirable item that don't ever seem to be for sale. It may be more now, with inflation and whatnot.

P

PoCove

Great list of items ... Wish I had the Pheonix Armor set (w norse helm)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I *think* haunted chests go for 200-300m. They're a very desirable item that don't ever seem to be for sale. It may be more now, with inflation and whatnot.
There are less than 25 of those Haunted chests. 18-19 of them are owned by Nails Warstein and he locked them down in his castle on Catskills for the past 3 years and I've yet seen him on once. So they are as good as gone. The rest are owned by a player here (me) or player there (Orc from GL) so yours indeed is one of the very very few that's out in circulation right now. Price wise they are 300-350 mil. Just so that the public are are of this item, not only do they come in pretty colors, they also make wind noise when you walk by, and grunts when you open them up.

T

Trevelyan

I update my estimate on that based on what I saw not selling at the festival :D so maybe around 25 - 30 mil? All depends on the buyer - and these are just regular open books like er.. ill post a screenshot later. Its too late.