• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lols @ EA This is a list of 2007 Live Events... directly from their website :p

• Thread starter randommatter
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

randommatter

Live Events

The world of Sosaria is an exciting place, full of drama, adventure, and, frequently, large explosions. As new events are created, check here for the details and flip through the archives to see past events.

Halloween 2007

OH yeah... EXCITING PLACE my ass.

E

eolsunder1

Haha, thats pretty funny actually.

Actually I can think of in 2007.

halloween
magincia invasion
shrine invasion (alactricity scrolls?)

G

you'll probably dislike me for responding, but I agree with ya 100%. this is absolutely horrid for the game. jeez ...

I

imported_tek

What’s worse is at this rate 2007 will be better than 2008….

G

<blockquote><hr>

What’s worse is at this rate 2007 will be better than 2008….

[/ QUOTE ]

My exact thoughts. A shame really that this subject is in snr where it will be less seen.

Hell the live team seems pretty dead if you ask me. What's the deal anyhow live is supposed to be bringing in new content but they haven't done anything yet. maybe they shoved all the live members into another department as usual.