• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Take a Gander at Me Latest Catch: Sales on Skins and Champions

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Avast summoners! ‘Tis I, Spooky Gangplank, with a fresh boatload ‘o skins and champeens fer ye! After risin' from me watery grave, I've plied the briny deep in search of new plunder and sent many a scurvy dog ta Davy Jones's locker. I've picked up more than a few treasures to offset me losses and I'm willin' ta share me catch with you landlubbers at a discount.

Take a gander at these skins and champions me hearties, and tell me if they be what yer lookin' for…

• Trundle's stink could drop a gull at fifty paces, but there's no truer friend in a scrap. Even his drool comes in handy when swabbin' the decks. Pick him up fer just 487 RP.
  • Cho'Gath looks tough but he's really not so… all right, I wake up screamin' in me coffin at the very thought of him. Take him off me hands fer only 292 RP.
  • Kassadin comes with his own air supply… very handy fer scrapin' barnacles off the hull, and a bargain at 487 RP.

• Imperial Lux is in the mix as well. Oh aye, Gangplank has seen the future… and it wears a red beret. Grab it fer 487 RP
  • Lord Mordekaiser isn't much on the open waves – that axe'll send him straight to the bottom – but on the fields, I'd think twice before temptin' his wrath. 487 RP and I'm cuttin' me own throat with that price.
  • Northern Front Swain seems snug as a crow's nest on a clear day in his winter furs. The frozen wastes are too cold fer the likes of me – ectoplasm freezes somthin' awful – so I'll never be able ta ask him where he got that hat. Grab him fer 487 RP.

These be fair deals and true, though they cannot last long: from May 1 to May 4 only. Then I'm shippin' out and I'm takin' them all with me. Act now, me hearties… ole Spooky Gangplank won't steer ye wrong!

Continue reading...