• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Summoner Showcase #102: Pixel perfect

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
What’s that sound? Could it be… yes! That’s the sound of more amazing fan-made creations exploding our inboxes. Better not wait any longer – here’s the latest community-created art ready to drop jaws and inspire the rest of you creative types!

Fluffy the Squirrel

Pizoobie pits Fluffy the Squirrel against a familiar foe. No matter who wins this plushy titan battle, it’ll be an adorable fight, no doubt.

Thrill of the Hunt

Kha’Zix and Rengar’s rivalry is one of the community’s favorites to depict, as Fuja-waraNoMokou’s piece clearly illustrates. My only complaint is that we don’t get to witness the epic confrontation play out.

Rengar Bento Box

Speaking of everyone’s favorite feline (sorry, other half of Nidalee…), Reyachan serves up Rengar for a feast worthy of Cho’Gath. I already have problems staring my food in the face – having to anticipate a gank from my plate doesn’t alleviate any stress.

Keep Pushing Typography

Ever think hanging LoL’s vernacular on your wall could look so chic? Rowik31’s typography art stresses the sagest of advice when your lane is clear: keep pushing! Looks like Ashe has her work cut out for her.

Cho’Gath Pixel Sprite

Niphraim’s pixel Cho’Gath is just as dangerous in 16-bit as he is with six Feast stacks. All this Cho’Gath needs now is some magnets slapped on the back and you’ve got one fearsome fridge guardian.

(As for our own Showcase puppet theatre, we have Skeld and the Pixel League Tumblr to thank!)

Teemo Scouts Ahead

It wouldn’t be a fan art celebration without a little Teemo. A really tiny Teemo, in fact. What he lacks in stature he makes up in sheer terror, plotting and scheming horrible plans with images of champion evisceration dancing through his mind. Or he’s aloof and adorable. With SkooterBee, it could be either.

That’s all for this episode, but keep those submissions coming! Head here to send us your fan art, sculpture, or other crafts for our consideration. We’ll see you on the Fields of Justice!

Continue reading...