Paper lanterns and red envelopes, what does it make you think of? Other than flammable, it reminds us that its Lunar Revel, a time for celebrating the new year and sharing with others! In proper style, we want to share with summoners like yourself, so how about a new contest? Heres what you do!
Make a League of Legends Lunar Revel papercraft!
Weve seen a lot of amazing paper creations from our players, so now is the time to make your own! Here are some guidelines to abide by:
- Your submission must be primarily red and gold/yellow colored, get creative!
- It should be papercraft, zhezhi, origami, or kirigami.
- It must be entirely made of paper and adhesives! (Tape, glue, etc is permitted)
- Your submission must be a champion, item, or creature from League of Legends.
- You must include your summoner name written on a piece of paper within your entry photo!
- Make sure your photo resolution is 1024x768. If you need a program to crop your photo, you can download Adobe Photoshop CS2 for free.
- You can submit multiple entries to the contest, but only one of your submissions can win.
- Up to two people can work on a single entry, but the prizes will be split between you!
In exchange for this amazing work, we will award five grand prize and five community choice winners with an Origami/Papercraft kit, every Lunar Revel skin in League of Legends, and a red envelope full of Riot Points!
Ten second place winners will get this years Lunar Revel skins and 2000 Riot Points!
You can submit your entry through Woobox.com, but dont delay! This contest is open through February 25th, so grab some scissors, chop up some paper, and show us what you can do!