• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Champion & Skin Sale: Thievery!

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran

• Summoners! Hi! It’s me, Spellthief Lux! Shhhhhhh… I don’t think they’ve heard me. I’m poised to steal a powerful magical artifact from an ancient vault that could increase the power of my Final Spark tenfold, and I can’t pass up this chance to fire bigger lasers. I’m sure whoever owns it won’t miss it. 487 RP
  • Scarlet Hammer Poppy’s been deputized to guard the vault’s entrance, but I know her weakness: all yordles love cupcakes. Good thing I stopped by Sinful Succulence before heading out. 487 RP
  • Extra security has been added since I last scoped out this place. Charred Maokai and his saplings are totally patrolling the grounds, but a clinch Light Binding or two should stop them in their tracks. 487 RP

• Another guard! Renekton's pretty strong and can rip me to shreds… if he can reach me. Lucent Singularity should make sure he can’t keep up. 440 RP
  • Nidalee gave me the lowdown on the vault’s combination. It’s one, three, three…uh…seven? Eight? Uh oh… 395 RP
  • I should’ve listened to my bestie Nami and written down the number! Ugh! She’s so smart. Summoners, this is a super bummer. 487 RP

Sooooooo… no artifact. Super lame, summoners. I broke a lot of stuff though. They’ll be set back from February 19 to February 22; at least you can benefit from my espionage. I’ll steal that magic if it’s the last thing I do!

Continue reading...