• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Champion & Skin Sale: The Party Continues

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Do you feel that chill, summoner? That shivering sensation up and down your spine, inching ever-closer to your still beating heart? That is the feeling of running out of chips for our dead man’s party. I’d gallop over to the shop and retrieve new party provisions, but the damned are still arriving and I’ve been hitched to the door post to greet new guests.

More figures begin to appear in the distance, breaking through the dense fog. The party fervor has consumed them, compelling them to dine on delicious dips and cocktail concoctions.

• Perhaps our gracious host, Yorick, can head out to restock our diminishing party supplies. After all, it is his party! We may both swear allegiance to the Shadow Isles, but I shall be his pack mule no longer! 487 RP
  • And if he believes that heading out in his Undertaker Yorick getup will help alleviate our lack of snacks, it will only serve to frighten the shopkeeper. 260 RP

More guests are arriving! I do hope Yorick returns quickly…

• Aaaah, Mordekaiser. A dear acquaintance. We may not always get along, but our time spent rampaging across the Fields of Justice chills my heart in the best ways possible. 487 RP
  • And that Lord Mordekaiser costume is perfectly fitting. Even more imposing than usual. 487 RP

• Evelynn, I almost didn’t see you arrive. Make your presence to the party known! There are many who wish to speak with you regarding your particular talents. 292 RP
  • Ah, I see you’ll have no problem getting the party’s attention with your Shadow Evelynn attire. Carry on, then. 260 RP

These haunting party prices will only last from October 23 to October 26, or until Yorick returns with more supplies for his gathering. I fear that this might take a while. Visibility is quite limited among the mists that shroud of the Shadow Isles…

Continue reading...