• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Champion & Skin Sale: The Forest Primeval

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran

Welcome back, poor souls. You've returned just in time… in time to watch another waylaid wanderer fall victim to the gloom that caresses the Shadow Isles. Take care with where you step, and we will watch him from the darkness.

• Taric has no idea what he is about to walk into. Now that you're with me, you'll soon find out! But in the meantime, you can see that shimmering blue armor is not the best camouflage in this twisted forest. Place your bets, summoners, how long will the Gem Knight last? 292 RP
  • Hecarim is tangling with a pack of wolves up ahead. Listen to the howling spread through the canopy. A death-dealing centaur will be more than a match for our poor victim. 487 RP
  • Of course, Mordekaiser might challenge everyone for the right to prove who has the number one suit of armor. But he appears to be heading off in a different direction. He may not want any part in my grim hunt after all. 395 RP

• Ah! Our prey has found the outfit we left for him. All sparkle and ruby gloss. Little does he know I rigged a trap to that chest. Armor of the Fifth Age Taric's going to be at his wit's end when our surprise triggers. 487 RP
  • Wait! Infernal Mordekaiser came back. He looks so…red. There! A first attack. Only glancing blows, unfortunately. I see chunks of gems flying, but it's so unsatisfying. What about the big bad? When I set up that trap I was promised someone would be devoured whole! 260 RP
  • Finally, Dreadknight Nasus shows up. Why is he tossing the metallic master away from our prey? He'd better just be saving some for himself. Now they are whispering? Big eyes, big ears, and not even the tiniest flash of some big teeth? Someone is about to find their trap-making business webbed up. 487 RP

Nevertheless, this was exquisite entertainment. I'll have to do this again. A sprinkle of memory-purging death blossom spore will ensure this happens over and over, at least from January 25 to January 28. They might develop an immunity after that, but I'm sure you can put them to better use.

Continue reading...