• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Champion & Skin Sale: Paying Family Dues

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Shhh! Quiet! You there: are you trying to get us caught?! Someone is out there, lurking in the forest beyond this cave. How grating it was to take orders from a sniveling, cowardly rat who skulks in the shadows, but since I betrayed his little mob family, Gangster Twitch seeks my head. It does not help matters that before I escaped, Miss Fortune told me that he secretly covets my scarlet cravat.

Wait this out with me awhile; I have a feeling you can lead his goons away from me if you choose.

• Or just take me with you. Your wages cannot be worse than the rat’s. I would be willing to follow you for a fair price. Is Mafia Graves’ loyalty worth, say, 487 RP to you?

Wait! There: do you see? The underbrush rustles. My caution is justified.

• This assailant is clad in camouflage, surely seeking the bounty Twitch has issued. Commando Xin Zhao is too dangerous to duel alone. Lead him astray for a mere 260 RP.
  • This frigid night cannot mask the chill of a dark presence nearby. I sense Overlord Malzahar’s presence. You will have to offer a higher bribe if I am going to avoid the visions of this Void-scarred seer. Try 487 RP.

• The moon is high overhead. Dawn is not far off. But I hear Zyra whispering to the night-blooming jasmine outside the cave. Quickly, hide 487 RP in the bushes. That should get rid of her before they tell her my hiding place.
  • We are almost free. And what is this? Lee Sin, the monk? You send a blind man to find a Mafia enforcer? Twitch must be growing desperate. If you cannot convince the martial arts master to leave by your words, I’m sure 487 RP will assure him I’m not around.
  • The sun! Ha! The rat gives up too easily…wait. What is that thundering sound? Damn! I can’t run from Rammus; his stun stops me in my tracks, and I won’t suffer his taunts. Will you distract him for 345 RP?

No matter. Stand here. If he can’t get past you, I’ll have from November 9 until November 12 to get away from Twitch. Then I can start planning my own little surprise for that overgrown weasel.

Continue reading...