• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Champion & Skin Sale: Custom Concern

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
  • Greetings, inferiors! I am Piltover Customs Heimerdinger, contraption conqueror, machinist maestro… egghead extraordinaire. I assume you all snapped up the online coupon … so let’s get cracking on some top-grade modifications to you and yours, hmm? Perhaps you’d like some nice little go-faster stripes for that ride of yours, or how about some turrets to go with those bling rims? Heehee! My services, as cranial as they indisputably are, are now yours for a meager 487 RP.
  • Now let’s see who we have here today, shall we? Oh ho – Hot Rod Corki! I’m afraid, my dear fellow, that there’s not much that even I could do for that monster of a machine. It’s a shame I don’t offer refunds, eh? 260 RP
  • Groovy Zilean! Get out! Last time you were here, you started hugging me during my workshop, removed my suggested modifications and replaced them with daisy chains and you tried to pay me with peace flags and kombucha. Out! 487 RP

• Oh, thank goodness – a fellow man of science! Viktor, you should sit up at the front, and perhaps afterwards I could share my latest bucket seat designs with you, hmm? Maybe you have some augmentations of your own to suggest. 487 RP
  • Blitzcrank! You’d make a fine canvas for my latest exhaust system plans. Your machinery is ahem… basic, and your design a little crude, but with great flaws comes great opportunities, no? Beep boop indeed. 395 RP
  • Zilean! What did I just tell you?! Look, you can stay provided you promise no more campfire sing-alongs. And no, I don’t want to go with you to the 60s. I don’t care how cool your friend Jimi is. 292 RP

Now, a ragtag group like this will be done one way or the other before long. My workshop will only be open from January 18 to January 21, so get some nitro on your heels if you want to snap up any of these miscreants!

Continue reading...