• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LOL G4/Xplay TV

G

G4 did this event on my WoW server.Sark's XPLAY Challenge
It kinda sucked cause I play horde. So My guild decided it just was not cool to let this happen.

We used snake traps to kill about 100 level 1 characters who were not PvP flagged. By dragging a hostile NPC over the Snake trap it goes off releasing 5-8 level 70 snakes that attack EVERYTHING, including non PvP flagged level 1's.
[image]http://
[/image]

We took the tram to IF

Then we killed IF

We successfully Killed Sarks lvl 2 gnome rogue with snake traps too. PWNED.
Apparently we made it on his next show LOL.

The quote's on the G4 thread about this are priceless. "Sarks lead us into an ambush with over 50 horde" HA HA HA HA HA!

I am posting this here, becuas eI am bored. And the cool people who are still trapped in this cursed tomb of a game should roll horde!

G

We made one mistake and almsot died. We pulled their battlemasters in IF(NPC's who que you for battlegrounds) and almost died apparently the battlemasters hit harder than faction leaders LOL.

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice screenshots. Horde in IF, lol.

Some RL friends formed a guild on Blackwing Lair, Horde, a few weeks ago. I reactivated to join them and I'm just about to hit 70 on my druid. Having a BLAST too. Not just the pvp, which is nuts, but the instances are really entertaining. Can't wait to start in on the arenas.

Man I need to get some of those addons you use. Lookin good!

G

Arena's are really fun. I don't arena on my hunter, instead I have a 70 warlock for arena.

The only complaint I have about PvP in Alliance starting zones is the lag gets really bad.

I

imported_Mystra

It certainly does not look like UO or GL... Hint Hint

M

Malador

Actually UOKR looks much like it only without all the mods and the wow client works but I got your hint anyhow.

G

<blockquote><hr>

It certainly does not look like UO or GL... Hint Hint

[/ QUOTE ]

:p