• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Login Problems

• Thread starter Lord GOD(GOD)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 9
S

sdk

'There is a problem communicating with Ultima Online..'

Others with the same problem.

V

Vyal

Close one I thought I got banned.....
For using the EFF AAAAAAAAA GEEEEE GEEE WORD

C

Charbear

Yes, yes.. just when I was going in to screenshot some items too... *sighs* :gun:

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering they haven`t updated the login server since 1998. The Hardware doese eventually fail. ;p

P

Phineas le Monge

The interns were the first to go. You always send the interns for the beer...

T

Tazar

lol.... right... the one time I did that - the intern did not come back that night.... had some story about being "stuck in an elevator".

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, login problems here too. :( The hamsters are still sick. EA, you better rehire whoever kept the hamsters fed!

P

Phineas le Monge

Far too often lately - it's Draconi's Revenge. He is systematically blowing up the login servers...

P

Phineas le Monge

Can't wait til the entire town of Luna falls like one giant IDOC...

L

Luke Carjacker

Same. I'm actually logged into the game on my second account - unfortunately that's only for guild chat and so forth, no macros, not even a mouse (just a pointing stick). I got booted from the game on my main account, and of course I cannot log back in.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Odd, when I type my password wrong, it recognizes it pretty quickly and lets me know, but when I type it correctly, it can't seem to bring up the server list.

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't even know where to begin with the EA flammage. :flame:

Its like they want to be burned at a stake. I think they like it. What are those people called masochists? something like that.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

I'm in Doom...
I'm about half a screen from the DF, 3 Lich Lords, 2 RC's and a Peace/Tamer that likes to lure...

It doesn't look good...
...if I were more optimistic I'd take bets on my survival.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Figures, I work until 9:30 on my day off for some extra money, come home and sit down hoping to tend my plants and play a little UO before bed and the damn servers are down.

Anyone ever notice how this always happens after normal business hours on a weekend? The best time for the EA offices to be devoid of support people... How odd.

C

canary

Anyone ever notice how this always happens after normal business hours on a weekend? The best time for the EA offices to be devoid of support people... How odd.
Yes, must really suck to be the weekend on call person.

G

grandpa otis

nothing new to me,, I been having log-in problems for months now,,,at least once or twice a week I have spells that I get this same prob,, can't communicate with origin ....etc,, but yet sometimes I will be able to log into UO on a reallly old pc sitting here beside me.?? spells usually only last bout 20 -30 minutes,,,

This is ridiculous....

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, must really suck to be the weekend on call person.
Yeah that would suck, because I'm pretty sure on call person got laid off long ago and has a new job working at the 7-11 by now.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How are they supposed to even know servers are down? I mean whomever can order them fixed?

I called 1-888-842-6388, EA support. UO is not even on the list, you must choose "other games" category. The Other category is after "The Littlest Pet Shop".

So I have waited over twenty minutes. There is a site called support.ea.com /chat this man keeps talking about. I have no faith...lol Time to hang up. :)

Does EA have a Twitter page? Or whatever those are called? I just do not see how whomever is in charge now will find out this happened. Until Tuesday morning maybe.
Ok, decent news, someone answered and said he would bring this to his supervisor's attention. It is a start... :)

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone needs to give the hamster his lil ball back that he runs around in...he musta fell out of it. *grumbles at login screen*

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can someone still in game page a GM and tell them to kick the server?