• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Login Hamster.....

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...has vanquished the lolcats and has returned

prolly took so long while he looted em...............:D

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whee! First night in aaaaaaages I'm able to log into UO and I get to play "Verifying Account..." :sad4:

Edit:- Hey, progress! I made it as far as "Connecting" this time! :p

K

Kiminality

Only problem I had logging in was fixed by restarting UO, and patching.

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, um, the reason it was taking so long to verify me is...It's been that long since I logged into UO that I, er, forgot my password for that account. :eek:

Fortunately, I remembered one of the other accounts so I'm good to play a bit until I can, you know, remember that pw... :blushing:

K

Kiminality

Well, um, the reason it was taking so long to verify me is...It's been that long since I logged into UO that I, er, forgot my password for that account. :eek:

Fortunately, I remembered one of the other accounts so I'm good to play a bit until I can, you know, remember that pw... :blushing:
"Twiggly"?