• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Is anyone getting this error when trying to log in using the 2D client and UO Assist? I can log in with my username and pw fine. I choose my shard and the list of chars comes up. Then when I select a char to play and enter the shard I get this error (see attached). Also, note I get this weird UO Assist box that I dragged on top of my 2D client. In the bottom of the task bar, I get three UO windows listed, and none of them have the normal UOAssist logo. I cannot continue after this issue and I have to reload the game from the beginning.

Is there a way to fix this issue? I never noticed this until after the recent login server issue, but I don't know if it is related or not. BTW, I am playing on Windows 7 Pro.

-OBSIDIAN-

Attachments