• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lockpicking

• Thread starter Anubis_cuk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Anubis_cuk

Are there any training houses on Europa? I am at 50 and need to get training - failing that if there is anyone who has any tinkerboxes for 50 or 70 skill lockpicker (my tinker is 100)... I'd like to buy some boxes

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If memory serves they removed the requirement for new boxes.....

So no more Training Houses...

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of our guildies has set up a training room in her house. Sure she'd be happy to help you out. Don't know if she's registered here, but if you head over to the board in my sig and PM Lajelah, you can get in touch with her :)

Ferrut

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you can gain from fails off paragon boxes too... Got most of the way through to GM doing that last year...

Need to get the level right based off the treasure map I think?

Got some six or so runebooks for dungeon lockpicking in library at north east of zento also if that's any help! (2nd floor 2nd case on the left) :)

Happy pickin'!