• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Lock Picking] Lockpick houses?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I figure it probably needs to be redone from scratch.

Basic: Keep the house names and coordinates. Pictures of the house would be optional (map to the site would be better than pics of a house that could get remodeled). Owner name and contact material should be optional, possibly moved to the Facilities section.

Facilities: Lose the number of boxes, keep the types (by tinker skill level) available for training. Have a Standard format for the Other facilities...

Example:

Shard: Lake Austin

Name: Treasure Hunters of Britannia Guildhouse
Region: Compassion Desert Crossroads
Owner Contact info: send PM to "Basara" on Stratics. (or ICQ, e-mail, etc. if used on a regular basis - not mandatory)
Training Boxes Available: 30/50/75/GM Tinker (Roof)
Vendors: None (for some houses this could be Owner's vendors, guild-only or rental vendors - specify if map or lockpicks are sold)

Other Facilities:
THB System Map Rune Books (first floor)
Goodman System Rune Books (third floor)
Crystal Portal (first floor)
(Other types of runebooks/library would be listed here, or House teleporters to other locations)

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
currently making a lockpicking house on LS (fel one and tram). Should be done tonight, I'll submit it.

for example, the fel house will have also a fel runebook library, should I submit it twice? (once each) or just once stating it has both there?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasn't sure if a seperate listing was needed, most are the same as the libraries. But I guess if it needs doing, I better do it.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Combining the lists would probably be fine, just with an indicator if one is just LP or just a library, instead of being both.