• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lock Picking Macros, 0-76 Macro (including Code Which Re-locks Chest With Key) And 76-95 Macro

Val Halla

Visitor
Val Halla submitted a new Article:

Macro To Raise Lockpicking (including Unlock Chest With Key)

Ok So I am a bit of a noob when it comes to macros and stuff, but I think, thanks to some of the info given by Djad in another post, I have come up with a work around for the problem of unlocking a box in the 30 to 76 skill range and needing a line in the macro to re lock the box.

This if for when you are not using a GM tinkered box and using either a 30/30 tinker box or a 50/50 tinker box (depending on your level).

0 - 30 Buy from NPC
30 - 50 Use a 30/30 tinker box (create a new char with 30 tinker/30 carp)
50 - 76 Use a 50/50 tinker box (create a new char with 50 tinker/50 carp)
Confirmation needed 76 skill is the change over. It will be obvious, just switch to GM box as soon as...
Read more about this article here...