• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Loading Rotated Maps - 12 hrs now

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have installed this application twice now & the same thing happens. I install it, download the updates, restart the application & the maps begin to load. When the program starts loading the maps (splash screen) they load fine until it gets to Feluuca rotated or Trammel rotated - the program seems like it is loading as the status bar keeps moving for 12+ hrs today without ever finishing to load Feluuca rotated.

I am using WinXp sp 3.

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have installed & uninstalled this program 3 times. I even downloaded the install program again. I installed this on another WinXP machine. Everytime the program hangs up loaded Felucca & Trammel roated maps. It seems to me that both the Felucca rotated & Trammel rotated maps are corrupt.

I made copies of the Felucca & Trammel rotated maps & I deleted the source maps. I then made copies of the normal Fel & Tram maps & I renamed them to the rotated maps names . The mapper program loaded all maps including all the other rotated maps without issue.

Someone please fix these maps on the download server so I can correctly install this program. If not, can someone upload working versions of the high/low res versions of the Fel & Tram rotated maps somewhere I can download them. I would appreciate it.