• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] LMC question

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys

I am in the process of making a new luck suit for my sampire..For Fel champs and such i use my good ole Heartwood suit .
My question what armor should i use? I hear that studded is good because of the lmc bonus .My question is that according to uoguide>>>>>Thus, as of Publish 81, a character covered in 5 pieces of studded leather can reach an total 55% LMC.
So that means 5 pieces give me a "hidden" lmc of 15 with 40 on items would be 55?
Ok next question..So then i woiuld need some spined runic kits to reforge luck on an item then after imbue use a reforging tool?
Many thanks in advance guys

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So that means 5 pieces give me a "hidden" lmc of 15 with 40 on items would be 55?
5x studded parts will give you 55lmc. I use this myself and the mace and shield glasses for my head slot.

Ok next question..So then i woiuld need some spined runic kits to reforge luck on an item then after imbue use a reforging tool?
Many thanks in advance guys
How much luck do you want to add? If you want to add the max per part (150) you would need to reforge using a horned runic (if studded armour) and then enhance after to boost it to 190 luck per part. You reforge BEFORE imbuing. If you want to imbue luck the maximum is 100 which can then be enhanced to 140.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5x studded parts will give you 55lmc. I use this myself and the mace and shield glasses for my head slot.

How much luck do you want to add? If you want to add the max per part (150) you would need to reforge using a horned runic (if studded armour) and then enhance after to boost it to 190 luck per part. You reforge BEFORE imbuing. If you want to imbue luck the maximum is 100 which can then be enhanced to 140.
Thanks for the quick Reply sorry i couldnt reply earlier!!!