• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Little RP advice

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone have any good suggestions on doing an RP event in EvE? Currently my corp is undergoing a Coup d'etat so we can have an excuse to shoot at each other more or less. I've got two accounts and each character has ended up in the two warrior corps that will fight either for or against the current CEO.

So I am planning on having a thing in local outside our HQ where my two characters get in a fight to help build atmosphere of having a brother vs brother sub story for all of this. Isn't civil war fun? Anyhow, anyone got any suggestions to help add to this for in game eve? Forum posts so far are the only real way I can think to add flavor outside of blowing up a few cruisers or frigates.

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Divide into two houses and duke it out? a CEO for each house. winner takes all. Make epic eve video ala Tortuga Lacrimosa style to give it more atmosphere and build up the story.