• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Little Help with Custome Keep

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello All... Some days ago i placed a keep and so i told myself: why don't try to customize it? I read many post on this forum and check every pictures of wonderful custome keep and castle (congratulation everyone because every design it's great !!:D:D:D:D ). After some tried i understood how to customize keep and so i begin with my keep but i have this problem (or maybe it's normal and not a problem :p:p:p).
When i'm in the central room i see this:
centralroom.JPG

But when i go outside the room i see this:

corridoio.JPG
It's normal i see tiles roof? Sextant say it's 55 height... I have to go higher to don't see those tiles when i walk in that zone?... I'm only at the beginning of the work so better ask now and change if i'm doing it wrong :p...
Thank you all :D

Magichands

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
there are no tiles over your head. put tiles where your standing and you will not see the floor above. the tiles need to be the same height.

Last edited:

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thank you very much Sellingahouse :)... Now i understood what you said :)... Thank you again :D

Magichands

Last edited:

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, a tip. Start at Northwest corner and move East when laying down and raising floor tiles, then gradually move South. Otherwise, tiles on the South and East that you have already raised will block ones you are trying to get to.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Also, a tip. Start at Northwest corner and move East when laying down and raising floor tiles, then gradually move South. Otherwise, tiles on the South and East that you have already raised will block ones you are trying to get to.
This is probably the best advice I have ever been given and give out regularly.

Sparviero: you might also want to check out some of the tips/guides here: Castle/Keep Customization Tips

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Eeheh thank you :)... I read all those guides, watched all videos and pics of keep/castle before begin with my keep :)

Magichands