• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

little help please

S

SyKo of GL

Hi, im kinda new to taming and have 2 questions from the experts. 1. Do you have to be elf to tame cu's or can you tame them if you are human? 2. Which is better for a tamer, disco or peace? current temp im going for is: 120 tame, 120 lore, 120 vet, 120 music, 120 (peace or disco) 110 mage. 710 cap (2 year vet)

any help would be greatly appreciated. =) thx

F

Frey Wavestrider

You need to be an elf to tame one but with the pads of Cu sidh you can ride one and control it if human. You do need to feed them alot if human or at least my wife has had too

Hope that helps

S

SyKo of GL

thanks for the input, it is greatly appreciated, and i like the soulstone idea. why choose one if you can have both =P

U

uoBuoY

Hi SyKo,

Peace for Taming (hostile creatures), Disco for hunting. Best if you got both - if you can get hold of a Soulstone.
Disco can also help in taming by reducing the target's damage to you when you when it hits you.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like disco, for clearing out spawn, till the right animal spawns, the one u wanna tame. If its a hard one, i normally just call a friend to help.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
don't tell Wenchy I said this....but peace doesn't help that much if you can lead tame and drop the occasional invis if things get too hot.

It really isn't that hard...I taught myself to do it on cu's and I do it for all aggressives now. I lead tamed a my first grt dragon even.

Disco will definately help keep your pet alive in a tough fight,

C

Ceridwen

Or... what's even better than peace... invoke honor and tame. Works like a charm for Greater Dragons.

;)

Made a disco tamer myself, but skill gains for both skills are... well, nothing near nice, so he'll be finished in a couple years... maybe... :/