• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] List1 of 2 All seeds spawning as of Pub 58

B

Beastmaster

Can we start a list of all the seeds which are spawning as of Pub 58 on monsters? And, see the 2nd thread for a place to list all which are available from growing.

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Boglings are currently dropping red, blue and yellow seeds of all the old plants, plus "cactus" seeds which grow into the new flowery cactus. I haven't been identifying the plain seeds.

B

Beastmaster

Boglings are currently dropping red, blue and yellow seeds of all the old plants
By "old plants" I assume you mean these:

1.TriBarrel Cactus
2.Barrel Cactus
3.Prickly Pear Cactus
4,Snake Plant
5.Water Plant
6.Century Plant
7.Small Palm
8.PonyTail Palm
9.Fern
10.Elephant Ears
11.Rushes
12.Pampas Grass
13.Lillies
14.Bulrushes
15.Snowdrops
16.Poppies
17.Campion Flowers

Are they dropping all 17?
plus "cactus" seeds which grow into the new flowery cactus.
So the flowery cactus are red, blue, and yellow also?
I haven't been identifying the plain seeds.
Anyone looking at the plain seed to see what they are?

B

Beastmaster

These were the plants added not so long ago and are still available as newly spawned seed in plain color:

cypress tree (plain)
hedge plant (short)
juniper bush
snowdrops plant

cactus plant
foxglove flowers
hops plant (right)
orfluer flowers
flax

cypress tree (moss)
hedge plant (tall)
hops plant (left)
sugar canes

cattails
poppies
spider tree
water lilly

edit: also cocoa seeds

B

Beastmaster

Which seeds/colors are coming from the naturalist quest now?

S

Shantia

Plain seeds from boglings seems to be gen's 1-4. Have yet to see a plain flowery cactus from one, and i have gone through quite a bit. I have gotten all the generation seeds from the boglings so they do drop them all now. Campions and ferns most commonly.

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A friend and I got black and white poppies from the naturalist quest post pub 58. Have only run the quest once since pub 58.

Edit for clarification: these were old style poppies that came out black and white.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've done the naturalist quest about 30 times post pub 58, it appears to give whites and blacks of the new plants and fire color of the old plants including flowery cactus. I have only done the five nests, haven't done the quest doing just the four nests.

B

Beastmaster

I've done the naturalist quest about 30 times post pub 58, it appears to give whites and blacks of the new plants and fire color of the old plants including flowery cactus. I have only done the five nests, haven't done the quest doing just the four nests.
Does that include black/white Cocoas?

kittykat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no black/white cocoa trees - Sak decided not to put them in since they give seeds and she'd have to change that if she did - and as far as I know, that is holding true post-publish.

D

Dragonchilde

Plain seeds from boglings seems to be gen's 1-4. Have yet to see a plain flowery cactus from one, and i have gone through quite a bit. I have gotten all the generation seeds from the boglings so they do drop them all now. Campions and ferns most commonly.
I can confirm that they are indeed dropping plain flowery cactus.

F

Flora Green

I ran the naturalist quest a few times, nests 1-4, and each time received a legacy seed as intended.