• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

List your "other game" characters/acct names here

• Thread starter imported_Phoenix_Rising
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

Most of us don't want to fish through all the posts in all the different forums and threads....so:

Use this form to tell us what your character/account names are in the other games you play so TSO can stick together.

Second Life:
There:
World of Warcraft: Name/Server
Toontown:
Kaneva:
Other(s):

L

Lady J

'PJ from jp, wendy from bf

now- World of Warcraft: Zigette on Europa Realm (Funserver) http://www.deathknell.cc private Server

rarely- runescape Brood Hork

I have wow acc with bc but dont play it much.

J

Juliana

Julia & Blake from AV....Haven't played in forever, but have maintained 4 accounts.

Juliana - World of Warcraft - Tanaris Realm (Alliance)

I have been playing WoW for a year & a half. If you need help with anything, please feel free to ask. I know it can be intimidating at first & sometimes a little help is all it takes to get someone going.

Good Luck!

G

Toontown: Mostly Loopy Crunchenzapper, these days. Also Trish McBurp, Trish McBoo, Trish, Frau Blucher, Navigator and Noisy Spunky Loopenphooey. Though, it doesn't matter, really; you cannot search for characters in Toontown. Might I suggest you introduce yourself here instead?

FFXI (where I am most often): Mostly Chaparrita on the Caitsith server.

I have a pirate on PotC but I can't remember her name (which shows how often I go to PotC).

G

Second Life: Vaniella Fayray
There: None
World of Warcraft: None
Toontown: None
Kaneva: None
Other(s):======

I

imported_CherryBomb

I don't bother making up new names anymore. I am CherryBomb everywhere I go. It is always so cool to have some random person point at me and say "YOU!?! wtf are you doing here?" For now, I can be found at http://ikariam.org, but I'm looking around for something more substantial. Hopefully, something that is still in a Beta test because testing a game is usually more fun than actually playing it.

CherryBomb

C

ceradwen

Hiya! I was Jengie in Alphaville on and off since beta. I have a kinship on the Silverlode server in the game Lord of the Rings Online and any TSO Refugees are welcome to join me and a few other TSO refugees that are already there. I am using my new screen name for stratics which is also my in game name on lotro, Ceradwen. Look me up! TSO folks gotta stick together- we're special, darn it!

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These days I can be found primarily in SL my avi is Niki Quintessa, if you play SL feel free to add me. :)

T

TheCookieFamily

RL unfortunatly, TirNua more and more as they make it more playable over time.

RL can suck sometimes :( I can't take toilets out of my pockets!!

D

debslee

You can also find me normally hanging out with Niki in SL as Callia Nestler. :thumbsup:

M

Monkeybear

Second Life: Nath Baxton
ToonTown - Elmo or Kebab

I also have There, Kaneva, Twinity, LOTRO accounts and a lot more but those are the 2 I mainly play :)

S

Starrfoxx

I'll miss you all and the stories I did for Stratics. There are many ways you can reach me.

1) Yahoo ID = von_shep (best way to reach me)
2) Tune into www.insaneasylumradio.com on late Friday nights at 12 midnight Pacific, and you can reach me via my yahoo id and interact with me as I'm doing the radio show.
3) When I am active with City of Heroes / Villains, my global is @Cometron
4) Second Life, which I'll only be on Friday nights for my radio show, my name there is Starrfoxx Whiteberry.
5) I am getting things set up for Kaneva, and I'll be Starrfoxx there.
6) I am also in the game, Lord of the Rings Online. I forget my character name, because I'm not active at the moment, but you can still reach me via yahoo.

Finally, I will be working on a website of my own. It will feature my stories, my radio show, many other things, and a special memorial site for Sims Online. It will have a forum too. No web address yet, but again just contact me via Yahoo.

I wish you all the best and it's been fun.

K

Katheryne

You can also find me normally hanging out with Niki in SL as Callia Nestler. :thumbsup:
Yep, and I'm usually not too far away, in SL as Katheryne Helendale.

Oh, and if you happen to come across a house with beer bottles all over the place, clogged toilets, pizza and underthings stuck to the walls, and a car crashed into the roof - you can be pretty certain I was there. :D

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes...I keep trying to take her license but I cant seem to catch her. She sure runs fast for a little thing. ;)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Toontown: Mostly Loopy Crunchenzapper, these days. Also Trish McBurp, Trish McBoo, Trish, Frau Blucher, Navigator and Noisy Spunky Loopenphooey. Though, it doesn't matter, really; you cannot search for characters in Toontown. Might I suggest you introduce yourself here instead?

FFXI (where I am most often): Mostly Chaparrita on the Caitsith server.

I have a pirate on PotC but I can't remember her name (which shows how often I go to PotC).
That was me. :(

R

Renee TSO

My other main game is DDO(dungens and dragons online)
Isabellaa
Joanofarc
Jezzabella
Jezzabellaa
Bellaa
Isazap
My guild here is STFU(southern tenants farmers union)*giggles* If you happen to run into ANY stuf'er PLEASE tell them that Isa sent you! You will be treated like the king or queen that you are. We are a kind and shareing guild. You have questions we will have answers. You have needs we will meet them. All we ask is you do the same. Its a huge guild but you wont get lost in the shuffel. We leave no one behind.

Otherwise, for any other game, im either renee tso or lucy diamond. See those names most likely its me : )

P.S. for ddo our server starts with a G (gallerndia?) i cant spell it plus i havent logged in since the 90 notice here.

R

rpsky3

I have been playing runescape. name there is : canela100 and kermit389. my son also plays and his name is arangatang12. he is a high lvl player and can help and if you need to get ahold of me and see him on, he can give me the message.

TSO name: Penny Nikkole, Shera, DimeAnd Quarter

C

Claudia MacCloud

I have found one game that I play as I did w/ TSO. I dont have much spare time, so one game is all i have time for now ..

City of Heroes/Villans ....

You can find me on my global @Claudia Joy MacCloud

I have many toons, so probably best to send a tell via global :)

M

Missyunderstood

If you haven't known for the past year I have been playing World of Warcraft..Thorium Brotherhood.

Characters: Faerialia, Boepeep and Hycinda

Sure it will never be TSO but it is now what i call home for my gaming fetish.

Hugs to all,

Missyunderstood

G

Gilly

I have mentioned it elsewhere, but I will put it here as well.

For the last few years my second game was Dofus.

I have characters on Rosal (International), Shika(UK) and Solar(North America) servers, though I am playing the newest server, Solar the most these days, as Saddie the Sadida. :)

If anyone wants help getting started, just drop me a PM on Stratics. :D

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG Missy! We thought you fell off the planet I tell ya. If you dont have me on YIM pm me so I can add you.

*hugs* Keep in touch!

S

Spacey

World of Warcraft:
Name -Atavia
US Server - Alleria
Alliance

Second Life:
Amanda Xevious (never play, but thought I would list)

I can't remember my Kaneva and Twinity names. I am sure one or both is Spacey.

A

armonia

Hello all,

I was armonia, shalina, cinnamon, and ladygeek in TSO to name a few. I am now in SL. Feel free to add me as a friend.

SL Names: LadyGeek Beverly
LadyMia foxtrot

Hope to see you all there.

Hugs and miss you all.

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi and welcome to SL!! Feel free to add me, I'm Niki Quintessa. Also I will send you an invite to our TSO Alumni group.

Here is a link to the Stratics SL Fourm too, please feel free to post there as well and keep in touch with us. :)

T

T-man

I'm T-man from... well, more or less all the cities. Crowe Family from Betaville.

The only other game I've ventured into is called Runescape.

I'm T Man Sim... (T-man was taken)

But Second life is looking better by the moment...

I need to go wash myself in holy water after saying that..

Mavric

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
World of Warcraft, mostly in Echo Isles and Vek'nilash.
For the Alliance, Greenmoon, Tomoon, Mavric. On the Horde side Olord. I be liking the elfs, or is it elves, hmmm. lol
Most my char's are still just babies, hightest is level 58.

SL, hmmm, well my wife plays it; me, I just don't care for it, but my wife loves it. Hell she has her char walking around prev land buckassed naked most of the time.

Mavric

L

ladygzz

HI EVERYONE...

I've been offline for several months now, is TSO gone? If not, how do I sign up? I've been searching the internet over 3 hours trying to find info!!! thanks

G

Gilly

HI EVERYONE...

I've been offline for several months now, is TSO gone? If not, how do I sign up? I've been searching the internet over 3 hours trying to find info!!! thanks
Sorry, ladygzz, TSO has been gone since August 31. :sad4:

S

ShadowsSis

Yeah sweetie! EA pulled the plug on TSO in August of 2008. We're all trying to figure out what's what over in Luc's Tirnua. I ended up spending $100 real life just trying to get a name and some T-bucks over to my second toon. Gracie at the heart of things, as usual.

Oh, I just play Guild Wars now. About this time of year three years ago, Dan's Grove was so dead TSO started hemorrhaging people to various other MMOGS like Guild Wars, Star Wars, Runescape, WoW, LOTRO, etc. We were all starting to come back to Alphaville when EA pulled the plug.

I do have a Second Life account, but there's nothing to do in there if you're not a programmer or a perv.

So, I'm Avenging Scourge, Muir Oigh Wales, Andraste Wales, Morgana de Fey, Child of Dispair. I ended up with four of my own accounts and three babysitting accounts. I usually play Rita de Medici (or di Medici -- I don't remember) and Avenging Scourge.

E

EricaJ2K2

There:
MyCentro

Tirnua:
Erica_17676

If anyone wants to help a newbie out at any of these, I appreciate it.

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do have a Second Life account, but there's nothing to do in there if you're not a programmer or a perv.
Thats SO not true! My main activity is going to live performances from some amazing SL singers. I also play Slingo, and dont forget shopping! Shopping is a big pastime for many players. I'm learning to build...slowly and I'm in no way a programmer!

There is much to do in SL one just has to get out there and explore.

K

Katheryne

Thats SO not true! My main activity is going to live performances from some amazing SL singers. I also play Slingo, and dont forget shopping! Shopping is a big pastime for many players. I'm learning to build...slowly and I'm in no way a programmer!

There is much to do in SL one just has to get out there and explore.
I wholeheartedly agree! While it is not hard at all to find the seedier aspects of Second Life, there is still a lot to do there. I spend a lot of time either hanging out with my in-game family or building realistic-style houses.

I am not a programmer (though I a beginning to get involved with scripts), and my perv status is undecided. :p

M

MandiK

Of course theres no replacement for TSO & never will be, but I find myself really into Kaneva. Lots of things to do, lots of custom content & its just pretty cool.

My name there is TSOMandiK if anyone is there :D

D

donnallg

I also play Guild Wars. I'm K T Jane or Mary Jane Feelgood there. I was L G, T G, and Mary Jane Feelgood on TSO.