• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] !!! List of current Enhanced Client bugs !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Thought Elemental

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Here's a comprehensive list of client bugs I reported since April 2009, and that are still unsolved. Many of them are really annoying and compromise the Enhanced Client acceptance.

[*]Area effect spell (Arch Cure) - Target Self does not work.
This works fine for me. On my hotbar, the spell has the target set to self, and it works as expected.

M

miód

I`am killing animals in the forest now, and after used knife on them, the loot is invisible. It`s shows up then I`am moveing it (this is only in Pinco`s UI).
Also, some of them after die, do not looks like dead, just standing and no moveing (can be loot).

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have tested and reported all the bugs that remaining to be fixed into the bug tracking, this post can be released now :)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thank you pinco I will lock this for now

Status
Not open for further replies.