• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lion Killing Shadow Elemental???

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I am just finishing up my 5 slot healing lion and i went and dug up a Shadow Elemental and went to put my lion on it and i was more then a little surprised to see him kill it!!!!

is this a known issue???

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
just went into Yamato Mine to try on a normal SE and same thing.
i think its one of the specials that is doing it though.

Searing Wounds
AI
Piercing

its not AI because a lot of my other pets have AI and its never done damage to a SE before.
it has to be Searing Wounds or Piercing.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
upon looking into it more:

Piercing - bleed, armor ignore, and paralyze special moves. Also trains the creature in the Pierce & Thrust mastery abilities.
im thinking its the Mastery..... either Pierce or Thrust that is killing the SE

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I know there was an issue with Searing at one time. Folks would hold the Shadow for ransom actually. Would bring a pet in with Searing and say someone either pay the 10m or they would kill the ele... not sure about the Pierce though.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
^^^ it is the searing wounds. That was a funny post. 5M or ill kill your shadow ele. :mf_prop:

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
my new Cu with Spellweaving just killed a SE as well.

must be one of the spells.
immolating weapon????