• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Link to the new cleanup items, please

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could someone please post a link to the new cleanup items list, please? Can't recall where I saw it and I've searched here and uo.com forum. Thank you!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MORE TO THE POINT ARE WE GETTING NEW NEW REWARDS NEW DYES NEW SUITS ETC ETC ETC- LONG OVERDUE

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Most important that no one talks about why are the point values so low and not in keeping with previous points it's INSULTING.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Link to the link for discussion: Pub 105 - Cleanup Britannia Update

I cant find it but I read the old maps will have the cleanup value as the new maps when this goes live.

If that is true, you should trash the lower ones now while they are worth more. The 6s and 7s will be worth more to sell than trash.

Go post your input !

Most important that no one talks about why are the point values so low and not in keeping with previous points it's INSULTING.
That part is sad. Trash point value is not my specialty but they seem low.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Since you can DO a map, THEN trash it for points, it's better to do them first. Plus, you can get several hundred to several thousand points from the stuff in the chest (tasty treats, minors, keys, etc. give the most but everything but the antique stuff gives points, plus you can give the antique stuff to someone to unravel for imbuing skill gains)

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Since you can DO a map, THEN trash it for points, it's better to do them first.
That would require doing something. It seems to me that most players just want the rewards. But not the rewards for low level t-maps thats not worth their time. They'd rather just throw maps away and complain that they're not worth the points.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the links - this was what I was looking for: "(2017) Elemental Titan Quest Clue Items: Soul Trapped in a Phylactery, Demonic Amulet, Oddly Modified Gorget, Mysterious Rolled Map, Ritual Tome, Pentagram Adorned Wand, Goblet, Boline, Dried Incense, Scourge, Folded Stole, Blackrock Staff"

All i have from the Titan quest is Phylactery, Amulet and Gorget. Would love to have one of each of the others - esp the mysterious rolled map for my Cartography room deco. Would love to buy the these items on ATL, GL or Legends. It's an insult to collectors i.e. packrats like myself that such items are only worth five points...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thank you for the links - this was what I was looking for: "(2017) Elemental Titan Quest Clue Items: Soul Trapped in a Phylactery, Demonic Amulet, Oddly Modified Gorget, Mysterious Rolled Map, Ritual Tome, Pentagram Adorned Wand, Goblet, Boline, Dried Incense, Scourge, Folded Stole, Blackrock Staff"

All i have from the Titan quest is Phylactery, Amulet and Gorget. Would love to have one of each of the others - esp the mysterious rolled map for my Cartography room deco. Would love to buy the these items on ATL, GL or Legends. It's an insult to collectors i.e. packrats like myself that such items are only worth five points...
I've said before the turn in value for things coming with the new publish are an insult. And it's just not worth the carpal tunnel to transfer them from chest to bug to trash... If she thinks that's all my time is worth then maybe she should think about peoples time in game... and how we are spending less and less of it playing UO...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still why havent they added new reward dye colours or new items for us to choose from...no point adding new items if theres no new rewards