• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Cartography] Link for treasure's spot

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a link not of stratics with a map where there are all treasure spots. It is a little map but if you click on a point of it the point become bigger and you can see the spots of that area ( with the coordinates). I hope i've explained well :(
Obiuovsly i've missed this tlink and i need it

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah... Tower of roses.
Thanks Lord Drachelord :)

Thanks to you, Basara. Your links are usefull ( i have the first) but i wanted the Tower of roses. My two cents, is the best site for the treasure spots

L

Lord Drakelord

Yeah... Tower of roses.
Thanks Lord Drachelord :)

Thanks to you, Basara. Your links are usefull ( i have the first) but i wanted the Tower of roses. My two cents, is the best site for the treasure spots
Glad we could help

T

Tukaram

I just reactivated one of my accounts (2 years of therapy and I still couldn't stay away).

Anyway, I was looking at my rune library and all my treasure runes are marked with the UOAutomap tags (NWNE A1). I used Goodman's for years and I'm trying to remember what I did to locate the rune. I think I used his to find long/lat then plugged it into UOAutomap, took their NWNE A1 and would go to my runebook? Maybe?

UOA does not seem to work so well with the new client. In UOCartographer I can not find old UOA coordinates. When I went to the Tower of Roses as recommended here I saw that their site was very similar to an old program I used to use called UO Treasure Hunter Tools. It is almost the same as Tower of Roses but the stand alone has a bit more info in each map via an info button on the menu bar.

The old download link is long dead; the info page is good but the clickie don't click nowhere. (link is right above picture). The article was by Tim Smith in July 2002. The "About" in the program gives credit to Gydon DuNoir, THB.

I did download the file Basara posted but all I got was one exe and when I ran it I was told a file was not found? So I don't know if it is the same program or not.

Well short story long... I have the UO Treasure Hunter Tools program saved on my server if anyone wants it (http://tukaram.net/downloads.htm). Now back to figuring out macros!

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/wtl/uoth.aspx

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The old UOAM coordinates (nwne A1, etc) are still in the revised map sticky, in a later reply, as the current version uses THB & Goodman only.

The data is cross-compatible with both UOAM & UOC, you just have to create a treasure.map to put into theach program's specific directory, and paste in the info.

L

Lord Drakelord

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The stratics Treasure Hunters of Britannia spots still works. I use it all the time for my maps.

L

Lord Drakelord

The stratics Treasure Hunters of Britannia spots still works. I use it all the time for my maps.
Yep its a good one also, and before UOTH came along it was my favor page to go to when digging up chests. But one day when I went to use it, Stratics was down, :( and I had no where to go to for map locations back then, so when UOTH came out I was a very happy t hunter. I could work on maps in game and not have to go online to any map archives, so I am happy to see people putting it out there for others to use.