• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Life Among the Gargoyles: DragonStone

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Calling the meeting is always the easy part, hard part is getting them to come. Pleased with the turn out, I look around the room. Nodding at those running in late and smiling, I to was late, oops ! Having a sleeping disorder since Niera had a hold on my mind some time back I often find myself over sleeping. This evening I awoke to the owl screaming at me from the window sill. Silently taking account of who was sitting in the room front and center sits Roberto ( I bet he was the first to arrive), running from the up stairs I can hear foot steps so evidently some needed a drink before entering the room, as the door comes crashing open Scorpion and Chalen (ya and what have they been up to that they needed a drink hmm) Atsushi and Denarius waiting patiently on the benches as the meeting begins our two newest members to the clan a pair of Gargoyles not the very first Gargish to the clan but the first of any that can fight and become guards, Reek our talented craftsman Garg must be busy making weapons for the guards. So the meeting begins, again, First order of business was letting those know who were here that an invitation had been given from Lord Bytor to some hunts, next on my list was to discuss appointing elders for scheduled hunts weekly, then the topic was brought up of the guild being raided at a champ spawn, (big heavy sigh) as I begin my speech, In the old world always know, be sure to insure your items and remember to note as many details as possible of the attackers. By this time I am starting to see a few half asleep, "OK so who wants to go on a mission?" looking around the room I can see eagerness in a few and weary in the rest. I think Roberto is tired of patrols and I can see him quietly slipping out the back door and looks like I mighta bored Denarius and Scorpion to sleep. " Quietly lets assemble outside" standing on the steps so I am at least as tall as the People and Gargoyles gathering around me. " I have gotten word from my Eodan tribe that there are rumors someone has summoned the Dragon Turtle and it has killed many tribesmen who had been along the river fishing, we must go help my other family. Sending the owl out earlier I am in hopes more will meet us there.

Arriving at the Turtle habitat there are already Britannians here, word spread quick and thankfull enough cared about the tribesmen to come help destroy this menacing Turtle from killing more innocents. The battle was tough, I watched as many of my clan was horribly wounded. Eventually the monster lay dead on the sand. Thank you to Dragons and those we showed up to battle this thing.

TURTLE.jpg

Last edited:

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
((OCC: If you have a short comment / story / experience with or in DragonStone we would like to hear about it please comment below about it))