• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Leveling Taming

M

Mialee

So I'm sure there are a million of these posts out there, but I can't seem to find any at the moment. I'm in the process of leveling a new tamer, and I'm going insane! And I'm only at 61 skill! I've been taming Polar Bears forEVER!!

I know a lot of people say that you should stay and tame polar bears for a while longer, but does anyone have any other places or even ideas to help it go smoother? Perhaps a place I can go once in a while to tame something fun, just to break up the grind?

Any help/ideas would be awesome, thanks

V

Vincia Eaglehorn

i did 4 tamers form scratch and i always tamed creatures 15-20 points below my current skill and i never tamed one sort of creatures only.

i mixed a few other creatures between. so when i went out taming white wolves i always mixed a polar bear between or snow leopard every 5th or 6th wolf

worked very fine for me

and yes raising taming is hard and boring

at 60 i think i tamed cougars, brown bears and so on, cant remember every min skill of the creatures

A

ashandy8

I'm having the same problem but I'm at 95.4 I have been taming bulls for about 2 days now and just getting my GG. It takes about 2 tries before I tame the bull. Anyone have any suggestions ***Edit*** I have 115 Lore should I stone it and try bring it up again maybe?? Any suggestions would be helpfull. Thanks