• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

leveling advice and help needed!

• Thread starter crimsoncrow11
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

crimsoncrow11

I need help learning a way to level 5 levels failry quickly so i can wear a set of armor i baught, if ou have any ideas or suggestions plz help, thnx

C

ClanBeviin2

Terminal missions. Good XP, good credits, and you can get your faction points on top.

P

Penti

10 terminal missions is a guaranteed level due to the Compnor bonus,and would take maybe an hour. Doing more terminal missions wont get you the Compnor bonus but is still a good way to blitz some xp, credits and faction points.

C

ClanBeviin2

Is it really 10 missions = 1 level? I know it adds up, but that doesn't quite seem right. It seems to me that it's more like 15 missions = 1 level, but it's been a while since I've taken them.

C

ClanBeviin2

Wow. Now that is a complete guide. Well done!

(And it answers my question about missions/level).