• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] LEVEL 7 MAPS (New items)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NEW ITEMS:
- a Master Skeleton key (like the skeleton key but is yellow) single usage: instantly open a chest
- Surge Shield and Runed Sash gargoyle version on Ter Mur maps.
- Coffin pieces (deco)

The monsters are the same of the level 6 maps, in addition you can see special beasts listed below.

TRAMMEL/FELUCCA:

- Frost Dragon

TER MUR:

- Fire Daemon
- Enraged Colossus (Tan Colossus - Drops ML Gems and parasitic plant)

MALAS

- Minotaur General

TOKUNO

- Yamadon

ILSHENAR

- Renegade Changeling

NEW MONSTERS FOR LEVEL 6 MAPS:

Trammel/Felucca:

- Cold Drake (Blue Drake Artwork)

Malas:

- Minotaur Scout
- Minotaur captain

(update in progress...)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in ter mur is hard... the enraged colossus can kill your summons so quickly but is doable...
Actually I need to try the other maps, when I have new info I'll post it here :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good, thanks, maybe we will be able to make a good reference :p

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok, tram/fel treasure cannot be solod easily... Frost dragons are very hard to take down...

C

catfish

I also saw a few Greater Dragons spawn. and got a Coffin inside one chest. looks like its just deco. the graphic isnt actually a full coffin, its just the top third of a coffin.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
greater dragon are part of the basic spawn of lev 6 chest since the new treasure system comes out, but the coffin is new :)

Thav12

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now why are there master skeleton keys in these chests? What do they really do?

single use opening of any chest? that has to be a joke. I open any chest within a couple of tries, so why ever bring a rare item to open one chest and have it dissapear?

There's got to be more to this? Anyone?

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Allegedly for every time you miss opening the chest with regular picks an item in the chest disappears, so there would then be a benefit to using the special pics, just from what I recall reading from the patch.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
level 7 chests are really hard to open so the master key could help....

Thav12

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Allegedly for every time you miss opening the chest with regular picks an item in the chest disappears, so there would then be a benefit to using the special pics, just from what I recall reading from the patch.
Yeah, but items in the chest are next to worthless anyway. Due to the large item count the chance of loosing a good item is very small. Say there are two nice items our of about 100 in a level 6 chest, there is a 1 in 50 chance that something of some value "poofs". Chance of some thing "poofing" is maybe once every 4 times I open a chest with regular picks. So 1 in 200 chests chance I loose something worth maybe 25k. This is not at all a justification to use a very rare one-time-use item. This needs to be fixed somehow.

What I would like to see is that a key like that gives you a chance of opening a level 7 box the next time and get a major Artie. That gives the t hunters a reason to keep hunting for these hard to find level 7 maps.

Thav12

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
level 7 chests are really hard to open so the master key could help....
Use a regular skeleton key. I opened one in 2 tries and one in 3. Not hard at all. Not worth loosing a rare master skeleton key over that.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
level 6 vs level 7 treasure: I can say level 7 not worth the efforts.
In the time you do a level 7, you can do 2 level 6.
Lev 7 has just 1 essence and 5k more than a level 6 and the skeleton key is useless :(

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can add the following information regarding the new level 7 t-maps...

New monsters:

TOKUNO

- Yamadon

ILSHENAR

- Renegade Changeling

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... and got a Coffin inside one chest. looks like its just deco. the graphic isnt actually a full coffin, its just the top third of a coffin.
Can you tell us in what level chest / which facet you got that coffin? Thanks in advance :)

C

catfish

I got it in a Lvl 7 chest in trammel. again, its not the whole cofffin, just about the top 1/3 of it. and all it says is "a coffin"

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, but items in the chest are next to worthless anyway. Due to the large item count the chance of loosing a good item is very small. Say there are two nice items our of about 100 in a level 6 chest, there is a 1 in 50 chance that something of some value "poofs". Chance of some thing "poofing" is maybe once every 4 times I open a chest with regular picks. So 1 in 200 chests chance I loose something worth maybe 25k. This is not at all a justification to use a very rare one-time-use item. This needs to be fixed somehow.

What I would like to see is that a key like that gives you a chance of opening a level 7 box the next time and get a major Artie. That gives the t hunters a reason to keep hunting for these hard to find level 7 maps.
I have lost many good items in my level 6s due to the items in the chest breaking becuase of failing. How do i know this, simple-in the EC grid view all the "good" items, gold, regs, tasty treats, sash/shield/orb, keys, pardons, etc etc etc are at the top of my grid, if one of those grid squares are empty i know i lost a good item.

I would never use a master key on a lvl 6 though. I WOULD however save them to use on 7s i get. (I WANT THE COFFIN).

Anyways hoping to get a map soon to do!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the EC grid does not sort the items, simply shows them in the spawn order.