• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Level 11 Artifacts??

• Thread starter SilentFoxXy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SilentFoxXy

Quick Question??

Artifacts Level 10 and 11 10,000pts = 10th Anni drops, Shield,Sword, Staff,Crook ????

I keep reading this exact same question , on UOHall there are at least 12 posts with this question mentioned, and on various shard forums the same question is there.

So far we have heard from one person say they handed in a Blackthornes and got 10k, one person say they handed in an exemplar and also got 10,000.

We also have a dev saying a resounding NOOO

Please, can someoone in authority clarify this point in a clear concise post/answer.

Thanks

CatT (CatTKins, CaT, Sil, Silber, but not Kat....wow there are loads of us :) )

S

SilentFoxXy

Yes I took that off there,

Artifacts Level 10 and 11 = 10,000pts

Just wandering if the Level 11 artis from Virtue dungeons qualify for this...:)

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are you sure you didn't miss read berserker bardich?? those are 25k pts.....

F

Fayled Dhreams

wow they bump berserker scythes up to 25k from 10k after i already turned in 10 of em
another butt plugging from ea
Berserker's Scythe 10,000pts
Ophidian Berserker's Bardiche 25,000pts
(from the list at the linky)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
* Katrina's Crook level 11 Arti = 10,000 Points ??
* Jaana's Staff level 11 Arti = 10,000 Points ??
* Dragon's End level 11 Arti = 10,000 Points ??
* Sentinel's Guard level 11 Arti = 10,000 Points ??
* Lord Blackthorn's Exemplar level 11 Arti = 10,000 Points ??

kinda looks that way to me????

F

Fayled Dhreams

Berserker's Scythe 10,000pts
Ophidian Berserker's Bardiche 25,000pts
(from the list at the linky)
berserkers scythe is artifact lvl 12
now to be counted at 25000 points
there was no misread on my part
... Just turned one in on BAJA
(not Origin where "the new list" should be today )
10,000 point ticket received
We'll SEE when the pub is "live a little longer" either on origin and/or goes worldwide ...
IF this one arti is singled out as "different" .... from ALLLLL other arti's ...
which it maybe ... since its Source is also different ... from allll other arti's ...

Burma Shave and see ya on the rebound ...

S

SilentFoxXy

Bump.

Would be good if we could get a solid yes or no from Drac/ Jeremy etc.

I keep reading this exact same question , on UOHall there are at least 12 posts with this question mentioned, and on various shard forums the same question is there.

So far we have heard from one person say they handed in a Blackthornes and got 10k, one person say they handed in an exemplar and also got 10,000.

We also have a dev saying a resounding NOOO

Please, can someoone in authority clarify this point in a clear concise post/answer.

Thanks

R

RavenWinterHawk

Hmm...that is strange. So the NPCs for hand in are on Baja? Anyone else confirm theyre on other shards as well?

Heh, Im confused, nothing is making sense!
100%
The Janna, Katrina, Exemplar, Sentinel all give 10,000 points.
I did it on origin.

No virtue armour, no maps, no luck statue, no necklace. These DO NOT GIVE points.

IT MUST HAVE ARTY 11 in name.

M

Melina Havelock

What Raven said. Also did this on Origin. 10k pts for Janna and Katrina is what I received and yes must have Artifact 11 identified.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Totally happy with this=

* Katrina's Crook level 11 Arti = 10,000 Points
* Jaana's Staff level 11 Arti = 10,000 Points
* Dragon's End level 11 Arti = 10,000 Points
* Sentinel's Guard level 11 Arti = 10,000 Points
* Lord Blackthorn's Exemplar level 11 Arti = 10,000 Points

and no to the virtue armour, lets be honest its probably easier to get a doom arti than a virtue weapon or shield, so yes iam all for the 10k points for the virtue weapon/shields arti11s....

Well done devs!!! it will get folks back into the anti virtue dungeons!!!

E

Evilminion

Two thumbs up. :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

As THP said, it will be nice to see more people back in the anti-virtue dungeons! I suspect that the "mysterious strangers" will be another draw as well. As much as I'm looking forward to the SA expansion, I'm always really happy when the classic dungeons get new life and a new reason to visit!

S

SilentFoxXy

"Do the artifacts that drop in the Anti-Virtue dungeons count as 10,000 point artifacts in Spring Cleaning?"

Yes - they're labeled as Level 11 artifacts, after all. (Note: The Virtue Armor and other special items that drop via the same system but are NOT labeled "Artifact Level 11" can NOT be turned in for points at all.)

Yippee, Hurrah, digs out A/Virtue Rune books, blows dust off Soul seekers, Feeds Swampy, Grabs bandies n Petals, prays....Advances.....

S

Saris

I thnk most ppl remeber, that the economy in UO is subject to change over night and EA prves to use they ment it to be that way, chear up its just a game

M

Melina Havelock

Selective replies, Scratch. I've gotten used to it.:mad:

S

SilentFoxXy

so i guess ea has no reply for me who has turned in 7 scythes

that cost me 105k in points now that they decided to make them worth 25000 instead of 10000

do i get any ky jelly with that plug?
Check out my post on level 12s, and also on other threads, EA/Mythic/Dev/Mod have stated that Pyros/Vorpal (2,500) and Beserkers (10,000) are not affected by this level 12 moniker, and will retain their initial values.

Which brings us back to- They do have level 12 names dont they ;)

Why they couldnt just put 'Ruined Painting' (As this is the ONLY level 12 artifact apparently. Vorpal, Pyros and beserker are called level 12, but, are not level 12s cos it doesnt suit them.)

BTW, How many of each do YOU have now after tier one, (They kinda rare now right??:):)

Its just a game, but if one is good for the goose, then it should be good for the gander.....blah blah , Butt, Butt.....

"Do the artifacts that drop in the Anti-Virtue dungeons count as 10,000 point artifacts in Spring Cleaning?"
Yes - they're labeled as Level 11 artifacts, after all.

S

Scratch

Selective replies, Scratch. I've gotten used to it.:mad:
can you not recognize comedy when you read it
like i have ever in ten yrs gave a sheet about trammy items or deco
there are no rewards listed at all that would interest a fel player
maybe the jewels at best for luck suited tamers hunting for loot