• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Letter to the Haven Guard

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Guard Member,

I have recently found a body in the streets of New Haven, stripped of all valuables.

I have also heard rumor of other citizens of New Haven vanishing without a trace.

Could you enlighten me about just what is being done about these vanishings?

Regards,
A concerned citizen

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear concerned citizen,

I have written a letter addressing your concerns and delivered it to the Royal Post Office. They promtly laughed at my endeavor and had informed me that in order to deliver a document, there must be a name and an address to deliver the message to.

Upon learning this information, I had begun a new quest to find you concerned citizen, and provide you with the detailed answers you seek.

After speaking to twenty-six different townsfolk, and learning that none of them are the "correct" concerned citizen, I had found myself in a bit of a slump as there was virtually no clues as to how to find your residence. With thousands of "concerned citizens" out there, it was very hard to pin-point the source of the letter.

My friend (whom is also a scribe) had copied 264 letters in the town of New Haven, in an attempt to send them to all the "concerned citizens" thoughout the lands in hopes that the message will reach the correct one, but unfortunately he was robbed by a group of pirates whilst sailing the seas to Britain. I am not to be sure WHICH pirate(s) had robbed the scribe and left him with only a boat and a pair of shoes, but the scribe DID say that some of them were indeed "concerned citizens" but alas, none of them were the source of the original letter. All 264 letters, plus the original copy are believed to have blown away in the fierce winds of the sea, however it is possible that one of the pirates may have in their possession, one or two.

Some day, concerned citizen, we shall meet face to face and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the goings-on in the town of New Haven. Until that day, be wary out there, especially in the seas west of New Haven.

I hope that THIS NEW letter reaches you. If it has taken much time, well..... that is because THIS time, the letter was delivered by horseback, which takes much longer than the sea.

Best wishes.

Zuckuss
Royal Guard

C

Corvak

*posted on the bank wall*

Attention!

Citizens should take care to keep within the walls whenever possible. The ruins of Old Haven to the east are currently plagued with an undead infestation, and our patrols shall be increased accordingly.

- Captain Cyric Algalon, Haven Guard.

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*note given to vendors within haven*

The Mayor Amser and Deputy Mayor Dove of New Haven wish to ask you should you see any suspicious characters or have or any troubles please contact one of us or the Guards of New Haven.Should anyone come to you speaking of concerns please take their names and write down what was stated by them or send them directly to The Mayor Amser,me or a Haven Guard.Thank you very much.We wish to keep our townfolk safe and happy.

--Deputy Mayor
Dove Reanna