• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Letter attached to the Governor's offices throughout the Realm

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
* Written on fine parchment, in a flowing script and sealed with golden wax *

Governor's,

While we have yet had the opportunity to all meet, as I had so hoped, I ask your assistance in providing the following information to your Citizens.

The Township of Elven Song, by popular request, has constructed the Memorial Palace to provide a place to honor and remember those we have lost through the years.

We are asking for people who wish to have their friend or loved one memorialized at the Palace to please drop a book into our mailbox with their name and the desired inscription, as well as their gender were male or female.

Additionally, if you have any items you would like to be placed on display from the person you are memorializing please deposit that, along with your book, into a bag within the mailbox. Any armor, or clothing will be placed on a wax figure to be properly displayed. Other items will either be put on display via a case or pedestal.

The Memorial Palace is a very special, heartfelt undertaking which holds deep personal impact on the persons who have already donated to the memorial.

I appreciate your help in furthering the knowledge and cause of the Memorial. It can be found directly above and beyond the Elven Song Community Center, Luna.

Please send a pigeon should you request further information or directions.

Happy Yule,

IW<>Minoc

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
A reply arrives written in wide flowing script:

Governor,
Being new to office and unfamiliar with Minoc, it would be an honor and a privledge to recieve a tour of your Memorial Palace if I may. I am very interested in such a wonderful place as this.
The tide of community spirit within Minoc must be a beautiful wave.
Please contact me on the best time and place to meet.

Signed simply
L

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(A letter sent by courier)
Governor,
This is a wonderful task you are undertaking. I am certain that the families and friends of those you have already set memorials to are helped and soothed by your services. I would love the chance to see your work at some time,

Aedon Durreah
Governor of Yew